Sign in to follow this  
Shamgar

No Shortcut to Launch Wurm

Hello I used to have a shortcut to launch wurm online from my start menu. It one day disappeared. I reinstalled Wurm and I still don't have a shortcut. I did a search on my computer and it can't find a shortcut for the game. Anyone know how I can launch my game without going to my downloads folder and using the wurmclient.jnlp i used to install the game.

TY!

In your computer settings - Control Panel - Java - halfway down General tab under "Temporary Internet Files" click View button. In the Java cache viewer applications list right click "Wurm Online (Stable)" and choose Install Shortcuts.

7 minutes ago, Explora said:

In your computer settings - Control Panel - Java - halfway down General tab under "Temporary Internet Files" click View button. In the Java cache viewer applications list right click "Wurm Online (Stable)" and choose Install Shortcuts.

sorry i don't see java from the control panel :(

You can check your Windows Start menu as well, it should have a "Java" folder which contains "Configure Java", which leads you to the same options.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Milkdrop said:

You can check your Windows Start menu as well, it should have a "Java" folder which contains "Configure Java", which leads you to the same options.

That worked! Thank you both!