Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Double mine entrances

Hey guys, what is the trick to making 2 mine entrances side by side? I see that one of my players has done it, but when I try, it just says you can't build a mine entrance beside another one...

I believe this is only available in the Online version of the game, Unlimited hasn't received this patch yet.

Edited by Tehangel2

26 minutes ago, Tehangel2 said:

I believe this is only available in the Online version of the game, Unlimited hasn't received this patch yet.

Actually, what I was asking is how to do it, since we already do have double wide mines on my own server. I'm just hoping someone can tell me the method.

The lower borders for both need to be flat. Nothing else should be needed. No mine doors unless running a mod to allow it.

3 hours ago, Jerone0601 said:

The lower borders for both need to be flat. Nothing else should be needed. No mine doors unless running a mod to allow it.

Thank you!  That will help.  :-)

You need to have the bottom borders of both tiles flat, then tunnel from the outside into the first one, and mine it's side from the inside to open the second one.

On 12/9/2017 at 4:38 AM, Tehangel2 said:

This is incorrect, it's been in WU for a while now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bdew said:

You need to have the bottom borders of both tiles flat, then tunnel from the outside into the first one, and mine it's side from the inside to open the second one.

This is incorrect, it's been in WU for a while now.

Excellent. I really appreciate the detailed answer. It makes things much easier!  :-)