Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

[Fixed] Bug with Archaeology created tools

Ok, so through several days of archaeology and restoration, I finally get my hands on 3 x butchering knife blade fragments.   To make things more fun, I took a recently recreated branch and recreated crude knife to make my handle.  

[23:46:08] You successfully recreate a butchering knife blade from the fragments.
[23:46:39] The bent blade of a butchering knife. It could be improved with a lump.
[23:46:39] A single zinc rune of The Scavenger has been attached to it, so it will reduce weight (10%) and increase size (10%)
[23:46:39] A single lead rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will reduce the quality change when repairing damage (10%)
[23:52:02] You get a branch.
[23:52:04] You get a crude knife.
[23:52:09] You start to work with the crude knife on the branch.
[23:52:15] You create a shaft.
[23:52:28] You drop a branch.
[23:52:32] You start to work with the crude knife on the shaft.
[23:52:39] You create a handle.
[23:52:51] You drop a shaft.
[23:52:56] You drop a crude knife.
[23:53:02] The handle and the butchering knife blade contains too little material to create a butchering knife. You need to find larger parts.

dd8a90400a.jpg 

This is a sad day, since the runes really seem interesting, yet likely the Scavenger rune is keeping me from completing the knife.

*edit* Any chance that recreated weapons/tools can be complete instead of a blade?  Then we could keep the neat runes that come on them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lisabet said:

[23:53:02] The handle and the butchering knife blade contains too little material to create a butchering knife. You need to find larger parts.

dd8a90400a.jpg 

Would you mind renaming the blade as 'bugged' and put it somewhere so that data can be taken?   You can forum PM me with the server and location.  You can also keep it in your inventory.  Just let me know.

• Like 1

Thanks for the forum PM, Lisabet.  I won't be needing the details as I was able to recreate the same thing tonight with a huge axe head.  Different rune, same behavior.

Bug added to the list.

• Like 1