Sign in to follow this  
Maiya

[Fixed] notes in cookbook disappeared

I logged out the 6dec with alot of new notes made on recipes in my cookbook.

I logged in the 7dec and all those notes is gone, only those made before 6dec is still left in cookbook.

Any idea what happend?

Have it happend to anyone else ?

(If I posted in wrong area please move it)

Can you try to add a few notes to a recipe and monitor it to see if it happens again?

I've not heard of this before and can't recreate it.

Did you cross servers after adding the notes?  Did you check on both servers to see if the notes are missing from both?

thx for replay Alectrys :)

no I haven't cross any server since I started make food

Only thing I have travel is between my 2 deeds, that is really close, only 5 tiles perimeter each between both (so 10 tiles total)

since I posted I havnt put anything in my notes

But yes I will start again and put in notes there

Dont know if it couse I write in much info like this

bacon butty:

rawbacon,oatLW,barleymasonry,ryewoodcutting,wheatweaponheadssmithing,cornbreadtoys,cookedbaconoatshieldsmithing,baeleydairyfood,ryechainarmoursmithing,wheatbaking,cornpapyrusmaking

Since we got lots of different flour and in this case also different bacon, we can get different affinitets. I have tried to make word so short that I can, so I still understand it myself when looking at it another time.

Will post back later when i tested to save again 

• Like 1

update:

Bacon butty:I put in my notes again  and again they are gone 

rawbacon,oatLW,barleymasonry,ryewoodcutting,wheatweaponheadssmithing,cornbreadtoys,cookedbaconoatshieldsmithing,baeleydairyfood,ryechainarmoursmithing,wheatbaking,cornpapyrusmaking

Baked berry cheese cake: notes gone again

Rcheese,pickaxe,Rsheep,pottery,Bcheese,pottery,Bsheep,pottery,Bbison,pottery,Rbison,ropemaking,Wcheese,ropemaking,Osheep,ropemaking,Ocheese,shovel,Obison,woodcutting,Wsheep,hatchet,Wbison,leatherworking,

Baked cheese cake: notes gone again 

Ocheesesmallmetalshield,Wbiosnshortsword,Rcheeselargewoodenshield,OsheepWcheeseRbisonmediummetalshield,Rsheeplargemetalshield,Bcheeselargemetalshield,ObisonBsheeplargeaxe,WsheepBbisonhugeaxe

Seems Im not the only one, hope you manage to find what couse it 

I've managed to reproduce this on test using your exact string of letters.

The notes are not liking either the number of characters or too many without spaces.  I'll add a bug to figure out where it's breaking, but in the meantime, either shorten your method or use a spreadsheet for that many details ;)

Thanks for the report.

Thank you for working with this and found some answers :)

the problem was what I thought it is

Im sure if the notewindow was made bigger, so it hold much more, then this wouldn't be a problem 

And as long as we get different affinitets, while using different flour and cheese, then we should be able to write it out 

I have no ability to make it shorter then i already did and hopefully notewindow will be made bigger so then its np 

looking forward to see this fix later on :)