Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Client update notes 7/DEC/17

PatchNotes-300x79.png

• Added an anchor option to skill tracker for anchoring bottom left or top left of the locked window when adding or removing skills.
  • Significantly reduced memory usage in situations where other players were in local. (This will include a rather large download of the graphics pack, but reduces the overall size and memory usage of the pack.)
  • Fixed not matching head and body colours.
  • Other general optimizations.
  • Like 8

Took me about 15 minutes to download the new pack. Your mileage may vary. The graphics pack is now about 500mb though, which is amazing.

• Like 3

Really hoping this works well at impalongs, thanks for the efforts on behalf of your players :)

• Like 2

I'm having an...interesting graphical issue after downloading the new pack. Both of my male characters have had their hair/facial hair colors changed to white. I've tried relogging, logging for /lotime and even hopping back and forth from Epic. My female characters are unchanged, but can see the males' new styles. :D Any advice as to what I should do here? I'm almost positive this is the wrong place to ask...

after asking saroman when the rest of our PMK graphics (tabards and wagon) would be included, he said it would be in the next graphics.jar update....

today was such an update, no wagon or tabard graphics for Legion of Anubis though :)

can you please make sure, and i mean MAKE 100% SUUUUUUURREEEEE, that they are included in the NEXT graphics.jar update?

thanks a lot

love this game

• Like 1

Anyone have the new graphics pak somewhere I can download it manually?

It takes about 30-50 minutes to download it from Mexico but the launcher says there is a problem with the update and stops. I have tried 2 times so far and on the third attempt.

Also will this fix the 5gb heap generated when you log in somewhere with a large amount of buildings and decorations? If I log in near glasshollow area my initial heap size is around 5gb and the screen stutters quite badly. If I manually force the client to garbage collect the heap size drops to around 2gb and I can move much easier.

After the new graphics pack my graphics performance dropped considerably. I run low memory client. Did the new update forget to check for that?

Probably the lowest priority comment here, but did anybody else notice that the Patch Notes image up top is a link to itself instead of a link to...  Patch Notes?

Just in time for the Impalong, hopefully we will be able to test out if this really works :P

well taht patch doesnt work to reduce memory usage, I fully locked up in our recent pvp - about 20 people in local, couldnt target anything ort anyone, was so desynced, needs a lot of work on devs part.

• Like 1

yeah alot of people had major lag and decided to not pvp or play wurm untill its fixed

Sign in to follow this