Sign in to follow this  
LumpyGravy

I have acquired Damine

I have recently picked up the accounts for my own Fluttershy, Logggy & Damine

Hopefully these were not bad guys and were proper gentlemen, but if not I ask you please understand they are now ME!

I have been playing Wurm Online from a time about a week after Independence launched and I have always been a nice guy and a helpful community member.....

...when I have changed highway's I sought permission of dev's (Looking at you OTG who put me on KOS for changing the highway around Black Dog Canal) and I have gone out of my way to do extensive highways with the new cateye system on Xanadu at my own expense. If anyone has a beef with me personally I would love to hear about it and clear the air....

If you have a grudge against the old owner's I ask you drop it and respect me as new owner. As many of you know, I have a stress related mental illness which severely disables me. I was attacked several times in freedom chat on Xanadu right after I acquired Damine and I would hope this wont be the case in the future......

I love to stream this game on Twitch GrumpyOldGamerReviews and do so almost daily! I promote this game to the community at large and I also promote all indie games everywhere I go. 

It is good to return to the game as I was drove out several times from griefers and drama.

THANK YOU ALL! MUCH LOVE TO ALL WURMIANS

EDIT I Sold Loggy and gifted Fluttershy to my best friend

sold damine this week also 1/20/2018

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 7

Much love mate. You do you and enjoy the game , some people are toxic sometimes because of misunderstanding and sometimes for reasons unknown.

Don't let that get to you, just do what you find fun in this game and the friends in this game come naturally.

Good luck with the characters and keep on wurming.

• Like 2

Good to see you back, I remember living pretty close to you on South east deli some years ago.

Ignore the drama, there are people who play this game to create drama, they are not worth anyone's time or energy.

• Like 1

I'll join Wulfgar: Welcome back, LumpyGravy. We were neighbours (sort of) years ago - I remember you had that place which later became the Factional Fight Brothers' "Autumn Twilight". I think my son and I even bought our very first settlement deed from your trader, back in 2011. :)

Have fun and enjoy your time in Wurm.

• Like 1

Lumpy Gravy has always been a terrific neighbor and player, I knew him both on Indy when we were both starting out as new players and did several trades, and we became next door neighbors when Deli opened, he is an all around great guy!  

I am very sorry to hear about the griefers who drove you away from Wurm, I hope they are all gone from the game now.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Even though I dont know you, welcome back! I empathize with you about griefers and trolls, having experienced this myself.

I will not, however, allow this to spoil my Wurm game, as I enjoy it a great deal.  Hope you will too, Lumpy.  :)

• Like 1

*I see dead players walking*

Welcome to the fold of the walking dead *acquired* players association (WDAPA). It will take some time for those who knew these players when alive to realize that they are now inhabited ghost walkers, so I suppose that your post here will make some who are concerned aware of their new status. One of the pitfalls of the instant skill leveling that WO affords as a bonus for *not* playing the game. Best I not comment further on the topic.....

=Ayes=

• Like 3

Welcome back. While I do have issues with the Damine toon's previous owner, I will be civil and open to you. I will be very honest here. Seeing that name gives me panic attacks for what he put me through, so it may take a while. Just as you ask for patience and understanding, I do as well.

Happy Wurming!

• Like 2

Yeaaa,  Now that ya'll talking about him, I remember Damine.  Piece of work that guy.  So many walking dead these days.  Except for the few I know for sure are not, I just assume a recognized name from old is a reacquisition anymore.  Heck a got a couple recycled toons myself.  Anyway, WB Lumpy!

T

• Like 1

Just spotted this post, I remember Lumpy from my Deli days and you always seemed a good guy to chat to in the channels. I've been chatting recently since your return as we are both working on Xanadu highways, no issues here for me. :)

Ignore the idiots... they are just that.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, PandyLynn said:

Welcome back. While I do have issues with the Damine toon's previous owner, I will be civil and open to you. I will be very honest here. Seeing that name gives me panic attacks for what he put me through, so it may take a while. Just as you ask for patience and understanding, I do as well.

Happy Wurming!

I am very sorry to hear this!

On 12/18/2017 at 11:40 AM, LumpyGravy said:

I am very sorry to hear this!

Thank you, but completely not your fault. Glad you're back in Wurm :) Merry Christmas!

The Zappa is strong in this one... ;)

welcome back, just wanted to add that I believe there is an /ignore function for people that cause you any issues.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Ignore

there's /ignore <player>

just /ignore if you want to see a list of idjits you ignored

and /snipe which apparently will mute a player if enough ppl snipe him/her.

I think removing a player from /ignore is just the same command again.

There's also probably a /support option if it gets down to harassment, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

Good luck and have fun

ps. shameless plug for tying names to the humans behind them, and selling toons without their attached names.  /end shameless plug

sold damine this week also 1/20/2018

the new owner seems like a nice guy

Just an FYI for the new owner....the original Damine made an appearance a couple of days ago on a couple of alts. He was his usual "charming" self. So if you see people in chat yelling at Damine, it's most likely the original.

• Like 1

We have a Llisa in our alliance claiming to be in Damines Port.

Extremly rude person and I will now kick out the deed from alliance evenif it means kicking out Zigozag also as he is a villager there.

I have no idea how original damine aquired the deed :(

Something is wrong with his/her brain. I even offered to speak whatever they wanted. A lot of people say they were intoxicated, possibly.

Will placing order for 64k corn: https://gyazo.com/f0e3cdfec9ddd5eef49d48056ad94f6f

When we got there: https://pastebin.com/zKA3CUVC

He had no crops to give us, but went imho "mad" and logged out on us. We left empty handed.

It's likely they were selling stolen goods because of the price. Also this person's reputation has just reached an all time low.

For some context, this person was selling crops in trade chat last night, for dirt cheap.

[23:58:28] <Llisa> (Xan) wts i have 34k corn 93ql need to move 25copper per K pick bring your onw crates if wanting great preist saccing or deed

His forum account selling crops: 

Edited by Niki

Chopped corn? (refering to another convo Niki showed me)

And at that price?

That clearly is Zigozags stuff.

• Like 1

Cecci, I sent you a message. Sorry this is happening. I too saw that selling of corn in Trade channel. I figured he/she was clearing out again.

is this the old damine your complaining about or the new damine? Neither are me so no skin off my nose but the new buyer seemed very nice!