Sign in to follow this  
LumpyGravy

I have acquired Damine

I strong suggest no one make deals with Llisa, it's not worth it - no matter how good the deal.

Edited by Rocklobstar
  • Like 1

Wow...
We actually bought a bunch of stuff from llisa a couple weeks ago and everything went through pretty easily, she also seemed to behave nicely, maybe more than 1 person is using them? Or i guess we've just been lucky? lol

Llisa was on our alliance chat last night speaking gibberish. Seemed a mix of drunkenness, childishness (like toddler at they keyboard) and just general craziness.

I just visited Damines Port last night and secured 18.5k corn and 6.5k chopped corn.  Some interesting local logs.  Rocklobstar was there at the time in the process of pushing a rare knarr to water and he also got a bunch of veggies.  A GM was in local but not visible and talking only to Llisa.  Llisa was replying in local.

Paid the asking price to secure the goods. I could have stolen the stuff myself but chose not to.  Llisa was the mayor of Damines Port, I checked the token to confirm.

In the event that it is confirmed that the goods are Zig's, I'll happily pass them over to him at no charge.  Indeed that was a part of the reason I secured them to do exactly that if needed.  The amount of silver involved is so low that it is not worth even worrying about.

• Like 7

While we were there 2 weeks ago, we also asked the price for some other stuff, and he said he couldn't sell that, because they weren't his to sell, but of a friend that wasn't logging in from a while.

• Like 1

If anyone has means to contact Zigozag to ask him about this, we'd get some clearity on the situation!

(holds thumbs and crosses fingers)

I already sent forum PM so that is done.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 3:25 AM, Cecci said:

If anyone has means to contact Zigozag to ask him about this, we'd get some clearity on the situation!

(holds thumbs and crosses fingers)

I already sent forum PM so that is done.

So whats the clarity ? that he has not logged in since September ? and never answer my emails months ago about deed up keep as promised he would !! when I had to pay rent on the deed to keep all the stuff secure from looters after logging in to find we had one week left on it? and that was early Dec. email again with no answer. so being owner of deed decide to start moving stuff so i dont have to keep paying on this place and prevent looters from taking stuff? He and I Had agreement everything in warehouse since was acquired by both of us was for booth of us to do what ever with Now you all want to be bizzy bodies and troll and make unfounded acquisition . 

Edited by damine

You know, if you had behaved like the Damine that alliance knew from last summer it would never had become a problem, instead you have been acting like a totally different person.

Are you surpriced we reacted?

• Like 1

are you guys bitching about damine in game with the name damine or is this about a char with a totally diff name than damine? I have lost track and this thread seems to have sprouted a life of its own