Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

CoC Iron Lump combining Bug

CoC Iron Lump Combining Bug

My in-game name : Spazzthespazztastical

I had made a ticket and the GM who assisted me told me to open a ticket.

Here is what happened, I was working on my blacksmithing and had a coc lump and was combining to make it larger and going to work. Everything was going fine until I combined and thought maybe i didn't activate the right one and lost my first lump. Thinking it was me I bought a second lump for 1.5 silver. It was a 97 coc iron lump. I heated it up activated it and dragged it over and pressed combined and to my fear it happened again. I tripled check then triple checked my triple check and made sure it was activated properly but it still combined under a normal lump losing my 97 coc second lump.

If you could look into this and if I could get a replacement lump for a game bug that would be amazing!

Sounds like you used the crafting window? I would not trust that to use any activated items so suspect it why it went wrong. Combine the old way, by activate enchanted lump and selected all the other lumps with shift click and combine on selection.

• Like 1

yeah don't use the crafting window to combine your coc lump, do it in your inventory and to make life easier make a new inventory group for your lump and only put your coc lump in that group, regular lumps can be in your normal inventory, activate your coc and then combine with the new lumps

keeping your coc lump in a inventory group will help prevent accidental combining