Sign in to follow this  
Luttuosa

Help: connecting Esteron to Whitefay.

Hello guys :)

I need your help, Xanadu's people. I would like to connect Esteron to Whitefay through a highway, but it is a very long and hard project, and I think that it will take a very long time to both collect the needed materials and build it. 
So I am here to ask you a little help by donating materials which will be used only for this project:

• Dirt.
  • Stone bricks.
  • Eyes.
  • Blind catseyes.
  • Complete catseyes.

I will be able to take them from the coast, but it would be better if you could bring them at my deed (Modreth, Q25, on the shore). In this way I will spare some time for building the highway instead of running back and forward through Xanadu to collect the materials :)
Anyway, feel free to write me in game (always as Luttuosa) or here in the forum.

Thank you very much to all who will help me.

• Like 1

I just completed my Highway improvements  to the south of whitefey this morn

Unfinished_map2.png

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 1

Also see this post

Also PM me in forums or ingame and I would love to help!

• Like 1

Hey,

I was thinking once our section is finished (just awaiting the final section by @Vanninand then eyes), I could get one of my chars on widening the roads north from me in o20 to Lumpy's new section up  north. A road could then go from p22 where our current highway will end, west of nexus landing at Vans new deed. From there via a bridge to the other side of our canal, then south and east round the mountains to Esteron.

I lack the time to do this anytime soon though so anyone is welcome to help out. I widened our current highway to connect my deed and @Vannin's, we always had the view that we'd link to the north and then Esteron.

I could put my alt on the link to Lumpy's northern highway right away. I'd need to find another alt to deed the tunnel north of me in O20 while I widened that. 

Edited by yetian
  • Like 1

@yetianand I are trying to connect up then we can work on going south..... 

Unfinished_map_02.jpg

Edited by LumpyGravy

Some of the original lines are very approximate (probably half a tile off), some (over marked in blue) are not highways.

I have added the completed sections I know.

n8yUvOG.jpg

Edited by Wulfmaer

Just waiting for @Vanninto finish his bit and put eyes/stoens down on ours and I will update. 

No point putting them down without a connection to another deed due to decay. 

Edited by yetian