Sign in to follow this  
olafhairybreeks

Lost, suspected stolen - two jets

I have lost two horses, a foal and a young adult. I think they may have been stolen, as the off deed pen they were in had just one wall missing and the others had minimal damage. They were in a stone perimeter pen with other animals, all of which have been recovered. They were in the perimeter of my deed Hindleap at G23 Xanadu. The missing animals are:

Walkingchaser - young adult male. Parents Wilddaisy and Dreamtails. 5 speed, tough, healthy.

Hopecker - ado foal male, may have aged to young adult. Parents Madiagold and Sweetpie. 5 speed, sparky, healthy.

GMs are unable to help as they were off deed. :( They're not branded, and are both jets.

If anyone has seen them or has them, please let me know!

Who would do such a thing... must have been some outsider, you're so loving and kind I don't think anybody who knows you would do such a thing =( what a shame.

• Like 1

I've looked all around the area near my deed no sign of them.. but I will keep my eyes open.

Researchs unfructuous. Either the "thief" knew what they were doing by covering the traces by some means or they vanished out of thin air due to bug -- or they roamed off and got attacked by some aggressive beasts.

*** another alternative could be that i just couldn't find them even if they were close.

Edited by MashHiven

I've got quite a lot of ainmals off deed, but they're surrounded by buildings with the entrances on deed to protect them. It's a lot more work than fences and additional maintenance, but it works.

Edited by Vannin
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, olafhairybreeks said:

They're not branded,

Brand your animals and then you have built in locate soul, and or care for them and same thing.

But being branded would eliminate theft 100%

Thanks all, I hope they turn up! I keep all my animals branded except ones for sale, and these two were for sale. I'm right at the top end of the limit on branded animals so I couldn't keep all my sales floofs branded too. I might put in some stone buildings in my perimeter, I'll have a think about it.

so... let me be the bad guy that paradoxically tries to help you. What did we learn about security? 

Lol. Well my stone walls are being imped. Mind you, this thief must have had patience - bashing one of those walls off deed takes an age.

This is very odd. I just bought 2 black horses last night very near summerholt. I paid 1s for a pair. One male name Mature Dogkiss [14:14:22] His mother is the old fat Ironeast. His father is the old fat Dreamtails. Other is Adolescent [14:15:10] Her mother is the venerable fat Sagehoney. Her father is the venerable fat Paddyiron. . 

I don't think these are yours but the timing of this seemed odd.  Hope these are not your lost / stolen horses.

Edit I do have the full chat logs from the Transaction if these turn out to be yours.

Edited by Snarkin
information