Sign in to follow this  
rixk

Diseased horse

Something wrong with disease on a horse. It has been diseased for a week now, doesn't seem to be going away.

Deed ratio is ok (around 20).

It is separated from others.

It is fed, it is on enchanted grass, but I even dropped some food infront of it, didn't make any difference. It actually even lost fat status.

Been grooming it regurarly.

I have had diseased animals before, but this is first time I can't get rid of the disease.

Still nothing, still been grooming the horse regurarly, horse still on enchanted grass, ratio not under 15.. and the disease won't go away. Wouldn't want to lose my favourite horse.

Tried it, gives the message, that stomach is full.

I have never noticed grooming helping with disease.  Only keeping him fed and separated.  I have also noticed that the longer they are diseased before I separate the longer they will be diseased.  The feeding is strange right now though because it seems my animals are not eating as much as normal.  This may have something to do with it.  Good luck.

The longer you are an animal is diseased the more potent/longer lasting it will be when you try to remedy it. So just keep grooming it and hope for the best, if you don't want to wait seek out a fo priest who can cure it with a simple spell.

What server Rixk?  I can sail my fo priest down to try and zap it clean if it's not a crazy long trip if you like.

OK, today the horse has been healed.. Don't know what stopped the curing process for so long.. so far it has taken me couple of times to groom + separation from others and animal was healed. I still think something is fishy. ;)

Anyway, many thanks for feedback and Dorian, thanks for offer.