Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevBlog

Patch Notes 30/NOV/17

10 posts in this topic

General changes:

  • Wires can now be put into bulk bins.
  • Added explanatory note to Manage Roles for  “May Place NPCs” to indicate that the wagoner portion is citizen only.
  • Lurker in the woods cast pendulums will now show the name of the champion creature located instead of “presence”.
  • Lurker in the woods and Lurker in the deep cast pendulums will now scale according to server size:
    • 2048 tile servers will be power / 100 x 64 = tile radius. (100 cast = 64 tile radius, 80 cast = 51 tile radius, 50 cast = 32 tile radius)
    • 4096 servers will be power / 100 x 128  = tile radius. (100 cast = 128 tile radius, 80 cast = 102 tile radius, 50 cast= 64 tile radius)
    • 8192 servers will be power / 100 x 256 = tile radius. (100 cast = 256 tile radius, 80 cast = 204 tile radius. 50 cast = 128 tile radius)

 

Mission changes and fixes

  • If Freedom missions are not 33% complete after half the duration they will be set to expire in 12 hours after the check.
  • Lurker in the Dark cast pendulums will now also find mission traitors.
  • Bugfix:  Deep sea creatures spawned for missions should no longer spawn in shallow waters.
  • Bugfix:  Trees for missions should properly spawn in the perimeters of deeds instead of on deed or very far away.
  • Bugfix:  Traitor name and glow indicator should not disappear with server restarts if the mission is still active.

 

General fixes:

  • Bugfix: Fixed the issue with adding or removing the new brand group permission showed in history as Unknown.  It should now correctly indicate the name ‘Brand Group’.
  • Bugfix: Fixed the ‘That item is already busy’ error when dragging bulk containers after having emptied them.
  • Bugfix:  Combined archaeology armor pieces should now have a material type.
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wires!!! That was so long awaited - and thanks for the others too!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" Wires can now be put into bulk bins. "

THANK YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Mission changes and fixes

  • If Freedom missions are not 33% complete after half the duration they will be set to expire in 12 hours after the check.

 

Can we get a reset on stale missions already?

 

4 days for a mission refresh on missions not doable/practical is still a long time when there are only 3 missions to begin with

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night I was finding a val item 1/100 frag finds, not sure how many actions to get 100 frags, its quite a lot though.

 

Today was digging clay and didn't get a val item till close to 500 dig actions, seems a bit excessive.

 

I would like to see the 'wildness' only for finding these items removed, when I dig clay I prefer to do it in the clay pit I made on my deed, that was the whole point of the the transmutation feature, having resources located in places that were more convenient. (making someone on epic take 1 step off deed to find the val items is not really going to add much to pvp)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

I would like to see the 'wildness' only for finding these items removed, when I dig clay I prefer to do it in the clay pit I made on my deed, that was the whole point of the the transmutation feature, having resources located in places that were more convenient. (making someone on epic take 1 step off deed to find the val items is not really going to add much to pvp)

 

 

 

You chose convenience, I see no reason to remove the "wildness" part at all. You can't have it all. You of all people should recognize that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaos mission has just been a lib mission. Reallllllllllllllly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated notes with correct formula for lurker in the deep and lurker in the woods, along with examples per cast. 

 

The calculation is  power / 100 * mapSize(in tiles) / 32

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why can't lurker in the dark also have the same benefits for looking for players on a bigger map? It should imo, I see no negatives. If you're not a priest you're basically left relying on the current pendulum which if you're facing a priest, can no-lo against.

I'd say make the lurker in the dark have the boosted range of local depending on the map size, so when you pop an enemy 80 tiles away, you can straight away pendulum and start to close in.

Edited by Mclavin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mclavin said:

why can't lurker in the dark also have the same benefits for looking for players on a bigger map? It should imo, I see no negatives. If you're not a priest you're basically left relying on the current pendulum which if you're facing a priest, can no-lo against.

I'd say make the lurker in the dark have the boosted range of local depending on the map size, so when you pop an enemy 80 tiles away, you can straight away pendulum and start to close in.

 

When kingdom messenger was fixed to no longer shout about invaders in the territory it was to make it better for pvp by encouraging people to sneak around in enemy lands, I believe you were a proponent for this and it was a good change.

 

Now you want this negated by providing a messenger on demand feature, but a more souped up version where all you need to do is periodically hit that pendulum to see if anyone is within a few locals? That works anywhere at any time at no favor cost and no specific target requirement?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0