Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

[Fixed] Brilliant (gem version) and Fantastic achievement triggers are mixed up

Discovered today while mining.

• "Brilliant" is unlocked by mining a QL90+ ruby or a fantastic gem of the other types. It should be QL90+ for any gem.
  • "Fantastic" is only unlocked by mining a fantastic ruby. It should be fantastic for any gem.

I just mined 91ql opal but personal goal for mining 90+ql gem was not completed as you can see in screenshot bellow, i didn't even got achievment Brilliant. Instead i got achievment Ambitious which is god knows for what minute or 2 after that. Am i missing something, is this bugged? Feeling pretty pissed now as this is one of 2 personal goals i havent completed with second one being creating fantastic item -.-  I would like some sort of fix if this is a bug if possible, or explanation why achievment wasn't triggered. I also tried relloging, didn't change anything

Jf786xg.jpg

Edited by kochinac

i think it has to be ruby, but dont rememeber for sure, ill see if i have logs from 2-3 years ago, I am pretty sure Ive got it achieved with Bang.

Edited by bangzuvelis

2 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

i think it has to be ruby, but dont rememeber for sure

If that is the case that's ridiculous, and should be stated in wiki as well ingame in description of goal. And the goal should be called mine 90+ ql ###### ruby, not mine 90+ ql gem -.-

Edited by kochinac

thing is that wiki is not maintained by official GMs, a lot of things in wiki are not necessary true.

1 minute ago, bangzuvelis said:

yes, I can confirm, you need ruby

Thanks for the comfirmation at least... And for the CC, i'm aware this is not something dev team is responsible for but this is the attitude in designing game and the way of treating customer that droves them away, think about it..  Need to take a walk to chill now

I'm pretty sure i got Brilliant from digging - that was a 90+ emerald

7 hours ago, Kurson said:

I'm pretty sure i got Brilliant from digging - that was a 90+ emerald

When digging gems was added, it got its own achievement, aka 100% copy/pasted the same one from mining.  The digging one even says you mined it, the only difference is the goal text that displays in personal goal window says dig

I checked my achievements, and mine also triggered when mining a ruby

I'll add a bug on this.  I got brilliant by digging an emerald (verified it from my event logs and achievement date).  

So digging and mining may be different, I'll let the devs figure it out.

So neither  a 91ql sapphire is 90+ql gemstone, common you gotta be kidding me.... I hope i will atleast get gem storage rack for displaying all my 80ql emmeralds and rubbies if i don't get the personal goal achieved :P

Mh6AOl5.png

• Like 1

[22:48:59] You have received 500 karma for 'Mine a 90+ ql gemstone'.

Finaly got it from 91ql ruby

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 1