Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

wts gifted picnic basket and mask of rebirth..

A sthe title says the picnic basket complete at 99ql for slae i would expect this to fetch 3silvers or 2.5 silvers at the lowest but anyhow make me offers publicly so all is fair unless you must hide your offer for some strange reason.. like a loan shark or something who knows.. and laso a mask of rebirth oakenwood 89.99 ql don't ask me how it lost a hundredth but somewhere it did.. so here it is anyhow with a tiny scratch on it. . I expect this to raise 2.5silvers or whatever make me a n offer pref publicklly so there no  complaints thanks a lot and happy shopping!!! Let me know if theres something noty listed that you are interested in maybe I have it and just did not list it.. 

If you accept please send both items to me for 6 silver. Thanks. (So 2.5 for basket and 3.5 for mask).

Edited by Fairyshine

I accept fairyshine with plresure I will send them right now sorry for the delay as I have been sick and away from wurm do enjoy...take care cya..

ok Fairyshine they have been sent you pay cod 3.49 sailvers on mask and 2.49 on picnic basket hope that's fair ... take care..

[05:30:38] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

have a great day