Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Plan frame removal

https://imgur.com/a/A8t6b 

You know the planning structure thing.. well I cannot get it to go away  I have tried a hammer and a mallet clicking the ground inside the area.. and outside of the area .. I have tried to click on the thing it self but if I get a message it is this

[07:07:36] You must destroy adjacent walls first, before you can tear down this part of the building.

I do not want to destroy anything....<_< I just want rid of those wooden planing beams.... but they will not go away.. 

I have tried leaving my deed and relogging too but to no avail.. 

If they cannot be removed I guess I will just have to work it into the design... really do not want to do that...:unsure:

Looking at the picture, it seems to be the outside wall of ground floor?
If that's the case, then ground floor cannot be "onesided". In other words, it looks you're trying to do this, but that's not going to work (actually, any floor needs outside walls, not just ground)

2DRSLXd.png

Also, if you're planning to add floors, then ground floor area cannot be smaller than any of the top floors.

Edited by Shmeric

It is suppose to be just a decorative wall the T arch that connects two sides I made it as one structure at first. because I was not sure what I was doing in that area.. once I got the two parts completed I made the T arch.... and cannot remove the other side.. also it will be just the ground floor..  So I will have to work it into my plan then?

Yeah, "two rooms connected by single arch" thing.. unfortunately that doesn't work.

It is still one building, because you planned it as one building, and it needs outside walls on every four sides. You need to work it into the design.

In other words, if you put the layout into paint, then you need to have a properly bordered area to use the "Fill" tool :)

Left not possible, right possible.

Pz4k8P0.png

My elite paint skills, sorry.

• Like 1

UGH sigh ok.. learned my lesson take bites not swallow the apple.....:huh: Thank you 
Shemeric

Your other option is to make two separate buildings connected with a fence. Its not ideal and is not an arch, but Tall Iron fences look rather fancy and might be a good compromise.