Sign in to follow this  
Notre

[Updated] Nocturnal Kingdom RP/PvE | 2x Skill 5x Action - Modded, Fresh Server!

55rhbXv.png?1

Greetings fellow Wurmians!

I am pleased to announce that Nocturnal Kingdom RP has gone fully live! There have been many changes since my original post and I will try and fill in as much information as possible, it is very likely I will forget some things, so please do not hesitate to ask below or send me a PM if you prefer.

We are using the updated version of Miretta's beautiful Riverlands map (Which has received tons of positive feedback.)  Check it out here

Mods that have been activated (so far):

• Betterdig
  • Bountymod
  • Bulkmod
  • Meditate mod (no wait time on medi gains, no move requirement between meditations.)
  • Spellmod (no wait time on faith gains, and no requirement for linking.)

*Coming soon: Treasure Hunter mod

*Other mods will be added over time, and may already be activated by the time you read this. As we are trying to implement them slowly on our test server to prevent any crashes/bugs.

Notable server settings:

• Max Creatures: 35,000
  • Characteristics Start: 21  (Please note, for the 21 Body Control to apply for riding horses, you must complete at least 1 action that contributes to BC, such as creating a shaft.)
  • 2x Skill Gain
  • 5x Actions
  • 40(ish) actions to break a mine wall.

If you are interested, keep an eye on this post as I will attempt to update it as often as possible. Though the best method for news will be our discord server https://discord.gg/ggKMdA

We are currently still looking to fill some staff roles on the server, so if that is something you enjoy doing, please PM me either here or on Discord with your experience and what you would be interested in doing.

Edited by Notre
Server information changes.

6 hours ago, Nocturnes said:

A server in my honor, how nice of you.

What a wonderful reason to come play! :D

• Like 1

Looking forward to some specifics on your server such as what mods are running, etc. The initial info looks very interesting :)

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎03 at 1:05 PM, Kamiraa said:

Looking forward to some specifics on your server such as what mods are running, etc. The initial info looks very interesting :)

Hopefully that has done the trick!! :D

All new server info has been posted, and a discord link for anyone to join :) Come on by friends! We are waiting for ya!

Are deeds free?

Map size?

Can priests cast any spell?

Is there a map?

Edited by zCat

2 hours ago, zCat said:

Are deeds free?

Map size?

Can priests cast any spell?

Is there a map?

Deeds are not free, but the bounty mod should help you get the minimum size pretty quickly. (We are working on a method to include a bit of credit towards a deed as well.)

Map is 2048x

Priests can cast whichever spell they want. (Unlimited faith gain is being added soon as well)

And yes there is a map. You can use Miretta's forum link for the original map posts, or you can view our Mapviewer

I am enjoying my time on this brand new server :) If you like getting involved in a growing server from step one, come take a look. Notre is very active and interested in hearing suggestions and input on future additions/changes (but will not be pushed into going against the basic idea for the world of course :D)

It is not an easy-mode server but does have my favorite mod of all time (betterdig) installed so I won't complain lol. If you are used to a fast skill gain server the 2x takes getting used to, but skills move along pretty well at least early on. You will feel like you earned your progress each step of the way. The bounty mod does help with earning coin, and I believe a system will be going in place to be paid for roads/guard towers soon.

If you are looking for a fresh start or even a second home, come join the fun!

• Like 1

Update**

Added Map links, discord link, and a few more details about mods.

It is still up, but I have not seen any players online over the last couple of weeks when I check. I enjoyed my brief time there but do prefer to have SOME people around. Perhaps Notre had to focus on other things and put this on the back burner.