Sign in to follow this  
Notre

Converting to HoTS

Hi friends!

I was wondering if anybody knew how to make it so that a player can follow Libila on a freedom home server without being converted to Horde of the summoned, essentially I want everyone to be Freedom isles, but without removing the option to follow Libila, I have tried a number of different settings, but whenever I convert someone to libila it will convert them to HOTS. Also I have to do this through GM, as reading the inscription does not work (since its freedom isles)... Any tips would be much appreciated. I feel like this has been done on other servers already.

You will need to install 2 server mods : Libila fixes by Sindusk and HotS fixes by bdew.

Players will still 'change' to HotS when converting to Lib, but will still be part of Freedom using the above mods, and guards / templars won't attack Lib players.

Also, as a side quirk, because Lib is essentially HotS, you cannot use another player to convert, you must goto the BL to become a follower - there's no way around this limitation.

Edited by Bullbrand
  • Like 1