Sign in to follow this  
Wimblonian

Keep an eye out for lowlife thieves

1 minute ago, Egard said:

I agree mizova is staff she should have acted better, like who the hell accepts wimble into a kingdom.

Nobody.  That's why I literally live with 3 friends in no alliance or village right now. Reinforced mine Kriswald style. I left BLE on my own, not because I disliked people or any of that, just too laggy over there. I'm just saying, I was happy to give the account back and I would have never gave it back until the 24 hours passed in which I could get my money back in the bank to accept the COD if I knew I was getting booted from the kingdom. Oh well. Hope you enjoy the 10x sleep powder and 1.5s. Smh :huh:

• Like 1

I also see tc's name and policies mentioned, I don't see why because it has no relation to the situation

Edited by Mclavin

And no I did not unlink my bank account.  4Du64EGMQDCIoXpxcLrx4Q.png

It went negative for some reason when I bought 12 months premium / 50 s from the wurm store. 160 Euros.  But it did not go negative until after I attempted to purchase all the stuff.  Still don't know why it went negative either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wimblonian said:

And no I did not unlink my bank account.  4Du64EGMQDCIoXpxcLrx4Q.png

It went negative for some reason when I bought 12 months premium / 50 s from the wurm store. 160 Euros.  But it did not go negative until after I attempted to purchase all the stuff.  Still don't know why it went negative either.

Prepaid visa card and link bank account is not the same thing.....

• Like 2

Also I can't send money from a card that doesn't haven't money on it Lmao.  The payment got sent, but wasn't going to go through for 5-7 business days, and it bounced on the 22nd because I went negative. I can try to send anyone money from that prepaid and it won't even let me send it

35 minutes ago, Egard said:

I agree mizova is staff she should have acted better

27 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

I also see tc's name and policies mentioned, I don't see why because it has no relation to the situation

^^^^^^
all of this

Dont overdraft your account? Maybe?

Or even better, don't buy internet virtual stuff you dont need when you are so strapped for cash?

And before you say "I didn't know!": Overdrafting an account is the #1 symptom of those who default their debts. You mismanaging your finances is no excuse for screwing up a purchase agreement.

You should quit while you are ahead. You are not helping your case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mclavin said:

Should have called ourselves TD.

The Deplorables.

rite?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rudie said:

The Deplorables.

rite?

Nah TC is fine

The Crowded ;)

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Dont overdraft your account? Maybe?

Or even better, don't buy internet virtual stuff you dont need when you are so strapped for cash?

And before you say "I didn't know!": Overdrafting an account is the #1 symptom of those who default their debts. You mismanaging your finances is no excuse for screwing up a purchase agreement.

You should quit while you are ahead. You are not helping your case.

Nah it shouldn't have gone negative was the whole ordeal. I have money in the account, still trying to get it sorted, but I was out of town all this weekend for Thanksgiving.

24 minutes ago, Rudie said:

The Deplorables.

rite?

TD-Bank-logo.jpg

Now offering 1.5s interest free loans. Apply today!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

TD-Bank-logo.jpg

Now offering 1.5s interest free loans. Apply today!

yikes

Edited by Wimblonian

5 hours ago, Iberis said:

What I said in discord was just after he was kicked. That was before Joey could get back on his own account and check to make sure everything was in order. It was only since then we discovered the sack of gems now gone and we were reminded that he lost two personal horsegear sets that he took and lost without even asking. Hence why in my discord post I put (that I know of) because I knew we had not actually checked yet. Things change when you finally have all the facts and at the time on the discord I did not have all the facts which I even admitted I was not 100% sure yet. All I said was that I didn't notice anything stolen as of yet since my priority was securing the Kix account so that it did not get stolen.

Also at the time I did not realise that Josh had paid for Kix's premium and was meant to be paid back for doing so out of Wimble's money. Josh has just now informed me that he is that one that got scammed out of rl money from Wimble doing this also. So keeping hold of 1.5s to cover the cost of stolen horsegear, gems and premium time - I think that is fair and it was not just solely my decision. In fact it was Joey's and the rest of the Kingdom. Wimble cost us far more then 1.5s with his scam.

Never knew anything about Josh paying the premium. Think you owe me for the 1 week of premium I wasted on Wimble if we are getting that petty.  I bought 12 months premium, and 50s on Wimble right before I bought Kix, and I didn't even play on Wimble because Kix was a better overall account.  Wasted 1 week of premium, damn. Let's cry about it.

Honestly this whole topic is a joke and deserves to be closed. Wimble stop complaining that your attempt to buy an account with no means of actually paying for it is somehow Joeys fault.  I honestly feel like your plan to scam people of their items has backfired and you are just super salty about it. Life is unfair, but I'm hoping for your sake you will grow up. 

Edited by Bradcub
  • Like 1

i think everyone is giving wimble a bad wrap, i mean think about it mizova and joey have quiet a history of stealing kingdom drake sets and tearing the kingdoms themselves apart.... 

besides i thought wurm staff weren't allowed to create/be a part of rule breaking/ drama.... 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Bradcub said:

Honestly this whole topic is a joke and deserves to be closed. Wimble stop complaining that your attempt to buy an account with no means of actually paying for it is somehow Joeys fault.  I honestly feel like your plan to scam people of their items has backfired and you are just super salty about it. Life is unfair, but I'm hoping for your sake you will grow up. 

If I wanted to scam him, I would have kept Kix. Thanks for your opinion though.

• Like 3

Why is a staff member posting on behalf of someone forever banned from the wurm forums, we don't want to hear from this guy, ever.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 7

I don't see what Wimble did wrong.  Not only did he ultimately give the account back, but he tried to do it immediately until he could sort out his finances.  You can't say he stole horse gear and gems, the two most commonly consumed materials in PvP, due to horse deaths and spell casts.  People should secure their items if they don't want them to be of public use, especially being a brand new Chaos kingdom with new players from Epic and immediate PvP with Ebo.  In other words, LoA leadership put him in that situation by giving him public access to the gems and horse gear at a time when it was needed.

• Like 1

When Wimblonian left Ebo didn't he run to Freedom in the middle of the night with someone else's drake and other gear? Galatyn I think you are a good guy and respect your opinion but if someone is continuously in the middle of controversy if makes me wonder.

• Like 1

So then you decide to post here, adding the whole "freedom is better" to the drama soup and making it worse...

• Like 1