Sign in to follow this  
Governor

Please Close

These are the mods that were released by @Sinduskseparated into individual downloads by myself. I will be updating as they are separated. It is NOT recommended to use wyvernmods and the other mods here as it will cause issues on your server.

Wyvern Anti Cheat

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/WyvernAntiCheat/releases/latest

Soul Stealing Mod

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/Soul-Stealing-Mod/releases/latest

Wyvern Items

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/WyvernItems/releases/latest

Leaderboard And Titles

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/LeaderboardAndTitles/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
New Mod Added
  • Like 5

As much as I like Sin's work, and thanks for breaking it up for community the ESP blocker works but even small servers will see significant performance issues when active if more then a couple players are online.  So use that portion with caution. 

Edited by Jerone0601

Were any more of the mods seperated and compiled for use?

5 hours ago, Zera said:

So far only this.

The title extension portion of the original wyvern mods can be found in requests thread.  I pulled that portion out to fill a request of someone.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jerone0601 said:

The title extension portion of the original wyvern mods can be found in requests thread.  I pulled that portion out to fill a request of someone.

Thank you for pointing that out. Here is the link to the mod here.

Soul-Stealing-Mod

Created by: Sindusk

New System - Soulstealing

• You now have a choice between butcher/bury and soulstealing defeated creatures.
  • Soulstealing works by using a sacrificial knife on a corpse and selecting "Soulsteal" - this will perform an action much like butchering.
  • After the soulsteal, the corpse is removed completely, meaning no need to bury. Butchered corpses cannot have their souls stolen.
  • If successful, the soulsteal will give you the soul of the creature. This is a lightweight object that can be stored relatively conveniently.
  • This makes soulstealing an "on-the-go" alternative to butchering. Stealing souls does not create high-weight objects out of corpses to lug around, as well as cleaning the corpse in a single action.
  • Your ability to obtain a soul, as well as the quality of the soul, is based on your Stealing skill and the combat rating of the creature. Higher combat rating creatures will have souls more easily stolen.

New Item: Eternal Reservoir

• The eternal reservoir is created using the Pottery skill. Start with a star diamond and pile of dirt, then add the following resources:
  1. 99 dirt
  2. 200 pottery bricks
  3. 50 peat
  4. 50 zinc lump
  5. 50 chaos crystals
  6. 20 hearts
  7. 5 sapphires, rubies, emeralds, opals, and diamonds
  • Once created, you can activate souls and feed them to the device. There is currently an action to give you a rough idea of how much "soul power" the device has.
  • When fueled, the eternal reservoir automatically feeds nearby branded carnivores. This means you will not need to place meat underneath the creatures, and instead just feed the device souls.
  • Furthermore, the device will also use the souls to keep nearby forges and ovens lit.
  • The range of the device is QL/10 in each direction. For reference, that means a 50QL eternal reservoir will go 5 tiles in each direction from the tile it's on, ending up being an 11x11 coverage area. This gives a maximum potential coverage area of 19x19 at 90ql+.
  • Souls are a "fuel" for the eternal reservoir, and get consumed when used to supply nearby creatures with food or fires with fuel. A steady stream of souls is required to keep them functional.
  • Soul Strength skill assists in adding additional power to the eternal reservoir when feeding souls.
  • The reservoir only functions with objects above ground if it's above ground, and only in a cave if it's in a cave. A single reservoir will not function for both underground and above ground purposes.

Wyvern Items

Items extracted from Wyvernmods by Sindusk

Properties file has options to add items to traders, set quality of those items, and set the value on them.

Affinity Orb - Grants the player a random affinity when consumed.

Enchant Orb - Can be enchanted. Can be consumed to transfer the enchant to any item.

Depth Drill - Drills a tile corner, revealing the amount of dirt until you hit rock. Beyond that, it can also locate nearby ores.

Disintegration Rod - This rod removes the configured amount of hits from any vein (no ore is provided) or instantly destroys a cave wall (like the Disintegrate spell).

Chaos Crystals - A volatile crystal that can be infused with items for a variety of outcomes. It can increase rarity, or destroy the item outright. Uses the "Artifacts" skill.

Enchanters Crystals - This crystal can adjust the enchant properties of an item. Uses the "Artifacts" skill.

Arrow Packs - Craft 40 arrows and a quiver into an arrow pack. Improve the arrow pack, then unpack to receive a quiver with 40 arrows of the QL of the arrow pack. This also transfers any enchants from the Arrow Pack to all 40 arrows

Affinity Catcher - The Affinity Catcher can be used to "capture" and sell your affinities to other players or characters. You require a minimum of 3 total affinities in order to use an Affinity Catcher. To use the item, you must have it in your inventory and activated. Right-click on the skill in your skills window with the affinity you want to capture and use "Capture affinity" When this is done, assuming you meet the conditions to have the affinity captured, it will absorb the affinity from your character and place it in the catcher. The catcher will automatically rename to "captured X affinity" to signify that it contains the affinity. To redeem the affinity, simply activate and right click the captured affinity and select "Gain affinity" - the captured affinity will be consumed and you will obtain the affinity it had captured.

Eternal Orb - The purpose of this item is to allow players to move their runes, imbues, and enchants from one item to another. Forcing players to re-create their highly enchanted, runed, and imbued tools as a new material seems unjustified and un-fun.
To use an eternal orb, activate the orb, then target the item of choice and use "Absorb enchants" This will consume the Eternal Orb, create an Enchant Orb, then move any rune, all imbues, and any enchants onto the Enchant Orb. If the target item does not have any enchants, it will give a message saying so and the orb will not be used. Eternal Orbs do not transfer rarity.

Enchant Orb - If there is a rune on the enchant orb, and a rune on the target item, it will refuse to transfer the rune, and remain on the Enchant Orb. Enchant Orbs handle imbue transfers intelligently. If there is no imbue on the target item, the imbue will transfer in its entirety like any enchant. If there is an imbue, and the combined total of the imbue on the Enchant Orb and target item are less than 100, it will add them together and apply it to the target item. If there is an imbue, but combining the two would total over 100, the Enchant Orb will only transfer as much as necessary to achieve 100 power in the imbue. The remainder will stay on the Enchant Orb. If there is an imbue already at 100, it will refuse to transfer the imbue and it will remain on the Enchant Orb. If there are two conflicting enchants on the Enchant Orb, such as AOSP and Web Armour, it will apply the first one, then negate the second one down the list because it now has a negating enchant. Enchant Orbs are only consumed when all of the enchants have been transferred off the orb, instead of when any transfer succeeds. Enchant Orbs can transfer enchants to items that used to refuse to accept enchants from Enchant Orbs (like Expand casts to frying pans, forges, etc.)

Book of Conversion - This book can be consumed to change religious deity. You will automatically become a priest of the deity you select. Alignment will update. If you are black light and switching to white light, your alignment will swap to positive. In the other direction, if you select Libila, your alignment will swap to go negative. The conversion will come at the cost of 10% of your total faith. There is no cooldown.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/WyvernItems/releases/latest

Edited by Governor

Leaderboard And Titles

Original code created by: Sindusk

Leaderboard

• There is now a Leaderboards action on your body and hand, as well as on any skill. Selecting this will open up a new window in which you can select a leaderboard to view, or opt in/out of the system. Players will be opted out by default. Opting out means that your skill entry will still display on the leaderboard, but your name will show as "Unknown" Opting into the system will allow any player looking at any leaderboard to see your name if you're in the results. Leaderboards will display only the top 20 highest skilled players in each skill. This count includes anyone opted out of the Leaderboard system. If you are one of the top 20 in a leaderboard, your entry will be bold. It will also display your name even if you're opted out, but only for you. All GM characters are exempt from leaderboard entries. If someone has 99 in a skill and shows as Unknown, it's a player who obtained it legitimately and is opted out, not a GM.

• Total Skill - tallies the total combined skill level of each player, then forms a leaderboard of the top 50 most overall skilled players to display.

• High Skills - displays the highest skill values on the server, along with the player who has it and the skill it is. This is currently the only leaderboard where a single player can have multiple entries.

There are 134 achievements to choose from with a variety of conditions. These achievements have been hand selected out of the nearly 500 in Wurm because they have a counter attached (more than a yes/no).Many achievements have been edited with new names, descriptions, and requirements to make them more functional than their vanilla iteration. Some of these achievements are essentially duplicates, with conditions such as "Kill a Spider" and "Kill 50 Spiders" being some examples.

• Most Unique Achievements - Leaderboard displaying which players have the most unique achievements. This is not the sum of all achievements, but rather a counter for how many they have at least one count in.

• Most Affinities - Leaderboard displaying which players have the most total affinities across all their skills.

• Largest Structures - Leaderboard displaying the largest and most complex structures on the map.

• Kills - displays the total kills in PvP a player has obtained. This counts any contribution on the right side of a death tab. (Unused)

• Deaths - displays the total amount of times a player has died in PvP combat. This counts any death that occurs in a death tab. (Unused)

• Depots Captured - displays the amount of depots a player has captured. This only counts for the player who actually performs and finishes the capture action. Nearby players do not get a credit. (Used by a different mod)

• Uniques Slain - Displays how many uniques each player has slain. Unfortunately, this will not apply to retroactive kills before this update was applied. Limited to top 20 entries.

• Titans Slain - Displays how many titans each player has slain. Like the uniques leaderboard, this will also not apply retroactive kills from before this update. Limited to top 20 entries. (Unused)

GIF Preview: https://gfycat.com/SlightRevolvingGoldfish

Main Leaderboard selection screen:

Spoiler

trzOd59.png

Opt-Out players show up as "Unknown":

Spoiler

d9oGfp3.png

Special leaderboards including total overall skill level and highest actual skill levels:

Spoiler

oNDbfvl.png

Spoiler

U0oPDC1.png

Paving example (all opted out except one):

Spoiler

juYxdb7.png

Titles

Many new titles have been added for skills. New titles may be added with the properties file. Instructions can be found inside that file.

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/LeaderboardAndTitles/releases/latest

Edited by Governor

On 3/15/2018 at 1:56 AM, Zera said:

I separated the Moon Metal Blessings code for use, with an additional configuration choice for how many ore veins to create. I posted it in the original Wyvern Mods thread but I guess if there's a separate thread for it now it should be placed here.

The link is here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XT_jRVpEy4HdGoFZMqnU1VlavTohgoL_

I haven't yet tested it with the new version that was most recently released, so I'll give that a try and update here if there's any problems.

PS kudos Governor for your work as well

• Like 1

Hello

Is soulstealer working with normal pve servers?

I was able to steal soals at my testserver but dont know from where i get the chaos crystals and further...can you skill stealing? I just set my skill higher with the wand.

Eject

3 hours ago, Eject said:

Is soulstealer working with normal pve servers?

Yes

3 hours ago, Eject said:

where i get the chaos crystals and further

GM spawn

3 hours ago, Eject said:

can you skill stealing?

yes you can and more than once per hour or whatever like normal

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, Governor said:

Properties file has options to add items to traders, set quality of those items, and set the value on them.

when i add items to trader they dont appear, only the default wyvern items already listed. I tried resetting traders and dropping a new trader.

I get no errors, the new items i add just dont seem to get added. I also tried with and without capitalizing the words. and in the julbord

instance, i also tried renaming "large_delicious_julbord".

Spoiler

# Toggle items on newly spawned traders
Affinity_Catcher = true
Affinity_Orb = true
Arrow_Pack_Hunting = true
Arrow_Pack_War = true
Book_Of_Conversion = true
Chaos_Crystal = true
Coin_Decoration = true
Depth_Drill = true
Disintegration_Rod = true
Enchanters_Crystal = true
Enchant_Orb = true
Eternal_Orb = true
Delicious_Julbord = true
Spyglass = true

# Set the value for items
Affinity_Catcher_Value = 10000
Affinity_Orb_Value = 50000
Arrow_Pack_Hunting_Value = 1000
Arrow_Pack_War_Value = 1000
Book_Of_Conversion_Value = 5000
Chaos_Crystal_Value = 5000
Coin_Decoration_Value = 10
Depth_Drill_Value = 100
Disintegration_Rod_Value = 1000
Enchanters_Crystal_Value = 5000
Enchant_Orb_Value = 50000
Eternal_Orb_Value = 20000
Delicious_Julbord = 20000
Spyglass = 5000

Edited by Griffith

On 9/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, Governor said:

Do they have to be the Wyvern items listed, or can they be anything?  I'd love to add other things to the trader, edit prices, etc. but I don't see a way.

how do you use chaos crystals?

The chaos crystal is not powerful enough to have an effect on the pickaxe. You will need to combine with other crystals first.

Tried to combine nothing happens

Edited by Darkness1990

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:22 AM, Batta said:

Do they have to be the Wyvern items listed, or can they be anything?  I'd love to add other things to the trader, edit prices, etc. but I don't see a way.

@Batta At the moment you can just activate the wyvern items but  Governor told me, he will maybe add an option in the future, that you can add own items

Eject

• Like 1

wyvernitems in trader dont restock? i need to use reset traders gm command to restock them,

but i dont like to because it erases any items from the trader that arent stock.

archery seems to double list for some reason. Same player with 2 entries. Dont know if any other skills do this.

2itfmed.jpg