Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Sermons at Xanadu

I would like to say thanks for helping me get my priest (Standir) to 100 faith. Also for supplying food and drink for the week I was there.. If you you ever need any help then please ask and I will find someone for you :)

Cheers

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 4:45 PM, Blaike said:

I would like to say thanks for helping me get my priest (Standir) to 100 faith. Also for supplying food and drink for the week I was there.. If you you ever need any help then please ask and I will find someone for you :)

Cheers

Your Welcome:) 

for other guys who still awaiting, i'm coming back in around 9hrs.....all depends if plane will crash or no:)

as well as i was warning, next week 22nd Jan i'm going abroad again for 3 days, and again 30th Jan - 2nd Feb, the rest days i'm going to keep my chars 24/7 for 30 days since 9pm GMT today 

ok good news for some people, my work plans changed, due to this i'm going to keep my chars online till 30th January,  2-3 spots free, sometimes more, and i got 6-7 chars online 24/7 for 2 weeks

I recently started playing again and when I heard about libila being on pve servers now I would like to get my alt to be a lib priest. Since I live nearby is it possible to get a conversion one of these days? I would realy apreciate that :). You can always contact me in game when you have time.

- Flamoush - 

9 hours ago, shamflam said:

I recently started playing again and when I heard about libila being on pve servers now I would like to get my alt to be a lib priest. Since I live nearby is it possible to get a conversion one of these days? I would realy apreciate that :). You can always contact me in game when you have time.

- Flamoush - 

Hi there, atm we got no lib follower/priest here, i'm afraid you would hv to find one on your own 

I'm there with a Lib priest. I'll get in contact with you. Usually I'm on around 23-02 gmt (evening US)

30th Jan early morning around 6-7am GMT i'm going to turn off my comp after 3 weeks, gonna start again 2nd/3rd very very late, more on 3rd feb, and it will go till 15 feb, as long as i won't be send abroad again

I may be coming to attend the sermons when you get back (this sunday it seems). Almost 40 Faith, definitely want 50 at least. 80 for Summon Soul is a ways off. I like forestry and some fishing. Got any digging or mining projects I could help with in return?

See you all there!

I might send my mag priest named Jnx soon.  Need 80 faith to try this disintegrate thing...

4 hours ago, Atheline said:

I might send my mag priest named Jnx soon.  Need 80 faith to try this disintegrate thing...

Better start working at your channeling as well, coz even with high channeling that spell got a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% fail rate.

Still, wishing you luck!

Thorin :)

On 1/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, Hoseph said:

I may be coming to attend the sermons when you get back (this sunday it seems). Almost 40 Faith, definitely want 50 at least. 80 for Summon Soul is a ways off. I like forestry and some fishing. Got any digging or mining projects I could help with in return?

See you all there!

Hi there, i'm coming back around 2am GMT this Sunday

Some help is welcome but its not required, but yeah got few k's rock tiles for surface mining under my road, so can cover skiller pick if you really want, got some digging too as need to remove more dirt before surface mining,  and got a lake if you want to fish or got quite big tree farms around if you want to do some forestry, or can find more mats for whatever you want...but priest should pray :D

6 hours ago, Atheline said:

Well who like who, but you know very well where we are located:D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thorinoakshield said:

Better start working at your channeling as well, coz even with high channeling that spell got a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% fail rate.

Upon learning this, I will not send the Mag.  xD

There is really no good reason to grind channeling on a Mag; at least not compared to a vyn or a fo.  So let me see if I can secure prem for either of those again, then will send em out.

7 hours ago, Atheline said:

Upon learning this, I will not send the Mag.  xD

There is really no good reason to grind channeling on a Mag; at least not compared to a vyn or a fo.  So let me see if I can secure prem for either of those again, then will send em out.

Don't get me wrong, because a Magranon priest got a great spell list; especially with Web Armour and Strongwall in its package.

However, Disintegrate is a Magranon only PvE spell, while all priests got it at PvP. Yet, to avoid abuse, the channeling requirements of it are so high and it's chance to fail is even higher, that it's basically just as useless as Victoria's Secret underwear on a donkey.

Despite that, as said, Magranon got a great spell list and I'm quite sure you will enjoy the strongwall cast a lot, once you're able to use it.

But no matter what you do, have a good time at QD's place. :D

Thorin :)

Vax will be back tomorrow, to insult the heretics every three hours.

Gonna be back little later, plans changed and I'm coming back tomorrow day time Gmt, i'd be in home between 1-3pm GMT. SORRY GUYS but irl 1st... especially when company is paying for it ?

45 minutes ago, Ajala said:

Vax will be back tomorrow, to insult the heretics every three hours.

Yyyyy but you got poompkings this time to pay for hospitality?

^ Same as above, I have a priest that needs to get the last few sermons in to get 100 faith :D

Sorry guys I'm in work, should be in home in 2hrs depends on traffic

in home now if anyone need a summon

Edited by Qdlaty

20 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

if you can Summonseparatebobster please let me know when you can :)

done

• Like 1