Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Sermons at Xanadu

5 hours ago, Legios said:

Vax keeps spitting in the water

Maybe she doesn't know how to use a toilet:D

next time send her to the forest top of the mountains, the best west of us, going back from Greymead will take her some time:D

plenty of spots open, some ppl reached 100 and left :)

got plenty food made by Legios too :D 

Edited by Qdlaty

[14:40:11] Faith increased by 0.0622 to 100.0000

My first priest ever just hit 100 weeee!

Great group and excellent host: no ###### and always supportive. 

Excellent job on vetting ppl he accepts in to avoid sermon logers.

8 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

[14:40:11] Faith increased by 0.0622 to 100.0000

My first priest ever just hit 100 weeee!

Great group and excellent host: no ###### and always supportive. 

Excellent job on vetting ppl he accepts in to avoid sermon logers.

Grats mate, and thanks for nice words, tho food was from Legios as im very rarely last weeks,

just update but was mentioned already,  24th-27th Feb im off, than 4th-6th March, 11th-14th March, 

20th March my 3 listeners going off premium and will hv only 3 active chars,  so its still time to rise faith if someone wants, still few people here :)

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

i am sorry but 10 pm 23rd Feb im finishing with wurm, i cannot anymore stand devs making this game for few people like angelklaine or sila who made this game their life income, more story is in 

i gace this lying dude 24hrs to prove his statement, but anyway i'm quitting, enough is enough, i can stand without wurm, but wurm cannot stand without people like me, and maybe they support money diggers like angelklaine but without us they will hv no one to dig mponey out ...

so guys let's wait to 10 pm gmt tomorrow and let's see angelklaine statement...we will see. if he is a man or a ###### kid

16 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

i am sorry but 10 pm 23rd Feb im finishing with wurm, i cannot anymore stand devs making this game for few people like angelklaine or sila who made this game their life income, more story is in 

i gace this lying dude 24hrs to prove his statement, but anyway i'm quitting, enough is enough, i can stand without wurm, but wurm cannot stand without people like me, and maybe they support money diggers like angelklaine but without us they will hv no one to dig mponey out ...

so guys let's wait to 10 pm gmt tomorrow and let's see angelklaine statement...we will see. if he is a man or a ###### kid

I don't see what's offensive in there, unless posts have been removed; which wouldn't surprise me as I have seen it happening before.

Yet, it would be sad to see you go because of this and I do hope you change your mind about it. As I don't think two persons being arses towards you would be a reason to leave this game.

But if you won't, I wish you best of luck with whatever you are going to do after your departure.

Thorin :)

13 minutes ago, Thorinoakshield said:

I don't see what's offensive in there, unless posts have been removed; which wouldn't surprise me as I have seen it happening before.

It had me scratching my head as well. It is certainly would not be the first time that post removal/edits have rendered the fallout from a forum thread quite confusing.

It would, as Thorin has said, be sad to see you go. Either way I wish you all the best.

Wulfmaer

Sad to see you leave on such terms QD. Hopefully you take a few days/weeks time to get your head in the right place and rethink things.

thanks guys but as i said i wont put any more pannies to few people business

I must confess I still have no idea what you're talking about on the subject of the devs, unless you're talking about forum moderation?

5 hours ago, Thorinoakshield said:

Yet, it would be sad to see you go because of this and I do hope you change your mind about it. As I don't think two persons being arses towards you would be a reason to leave this game.

But if you won't, I wish you best of luck with whatever you are going to do after your departure.

Thorin :)

There were a large number of posts removed from that thread.