Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Sermons at Xanadu

and one more [15:25:00] Donitayo [16:24:45] Faith increased by 0.1880 to 100.0000 :D gratz

• Like 2

Hi there :) This sounds amazing! I'm at Pinewood Redoubt at E 15, I didn't see a connection on the catseye network to Maes Knoll... There is one for the Fortress... Would this take me right by your place or? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Dayvid/Prhoton

21 hours ago, Dayvid_Prhoton said:

Hi there :) This sounds amazing! I'm at Pinewood Redoubt at E 15, I didn't see a connection on the catseye network to Maes Knoll... There is one for the Fortress... Would this take me right by your place or? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Dayvid/Prhoton

Hi there, i'm sorry but mostly sermon is heading to the end, most players gone, only few logging time to time, no new preachers, a lot of got their faith to 100 or level they wanted, i still got here 4 premiums but only for max end of march and no longer, only if there was any miracle happened and more people came in ..but so far its less and less :)

7 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

Hi there, i'm sorry but mostly sermon is heading to the end, most players gone, only few logging time to time, no new preachers, a lot of got their faith to 100 or level they wanted, i still got here 4 premiums but only for max end of march and no longer, only if there was any miracle happened and more people came in ..but so far its less and less :)

What if I bring my two priests :-)

Mylulv = 95 faith

Longbottom = 72 faith, 90 hfc (if you need help with meals)

I don't mind leaving them there to help others even if Mylulv hits 100 faith. I want to get Longbottom to 100 anyway.

Edited by Neville

On 3/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, Dayvid_Prhoton said:

Dayvid/Prhoton

Bring yours, I'll bring mine, that's 3 just between us. I'm sure if I help advertise for Qdlaty we can get more.

--EDIT--

I have arrived and...

[22:00:39] Mylulv next @ 29:53 Free Free Free Free Longbottom Mylulv

[22:00:48] Mylulv [21:59:53] Faith increased by 0.1800 to 96.1569

Edited by Neville

ok then, looks like we are back to the game, as long as we got minimum 7 premed chars 24/7 it should be fine,

we offer safe place, this time all doors even the one not connected to the building are locked(looks like trolls can bug bridges and got inside), farm if someone wants to grind farming ( gonna extend it), fruit groves for forage/botanize/forestry, meditation tiles, meditation rugs, high ql food (if possible we can make affy food - priest affinities like prayer/religion/channel etc), around 50 animals  at my main deed if someone wants to do some ah grind (can cover brushes with average 70-80coc), and much more if necessary

i got no more priests as all my priests are 100faith so all what is here is for everyone who is coming in and everyone is welcome as long as all is nice and smooth

i'm giving early warning about nahjo RoS cast today tonight, so if you got nahjo and you want 0.10 mind logic and 5hrs sleep bonus don't be surprised you missed it

lets repeat... [22:15:30] Buddha casts 'Rite of Spring' on an altar of Nahjo. :D

Still sounds great , and still need directional assistance ;-p [ I'm at Pinewood Redoubt at E 15, I didn't see a connection on the catseye network to Maes Knoll... There is one for the Fortress... Would this take me right by your place or? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! ]

Dayvid/Prhoton

4 hours ago, Dayvid_Prhoton said:

Still sounds great , and still need directional assistance ;-p [ I'm at Pinewood Redoubt at E 15, I didn't see a connection on the catseye network to Maes Knoll... There is one for the Fortress... Would this take me right by your place or? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! ]

Dayvid/Prhoton

we are connected by road to The Fortress, but not with catseyes, as well we are at MK tunnel, so access by boat is possible too, from our place to Fortress is short walk, 5 mins without and 2 mins with trolls, depends how lucky you are:D

5 hours ago, Dayvid_Prhoton said:

Dayvid/Prhoton

i hope this can help 

CrDHuoY.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty

Thank you that helps a lot :o) I made it there last night! It was a long trip and I ended up logging when I got there. I'm kind of new, and not really sure exactly how this works (the faith gain/preaching, etc...), but look forward to figuring it out. Thank you for organizing this, and you have a nice place here!

Dayvid/Prhoton

we are looking for 1 more nahjo to do RoS cast tomorrow around 8pm gmt, i mean Monday :) minimum 40 faith as we got 3x100 priests, and if someone wants title "enlightened" from casting RoS 50+ channel is required

[20:06:20] Buddha casts 'Rite of Spring' on an altar of Nahjo. :D

I might be back over next week when I have some time off. But if I don't, I want to thank Q before I forget.

Great set-up, fun people, kept us fed and watered :)   I really appreciate your hospitality!

On 3/14/2018 at 2:15 AM, MissWilc said:

I might be back over next week when I have some time off. But if I don't, I want to thank Q before I forget.

Great set-up, fun people, kept us fed and watered :)   I really appreciate your hospitality!

hey hey, just come back to us, we are still here, maybe its not 0.3-0.4 like before but still its nice and guys preaching:)

How much faith gain normally now? enough to reset my prayers is all I need, might be heading up in a few days.

12 hours ago, Wiolo said:

How much faith gain normally now? enough to reset my prayers is all I need, might be heading up in a few days.

Hi there, plenty of priests passed through in last 3 months, now is less people, but mostly there is reset, some parts of the day is less people online, sometimes people crashing and getting dc'ed, but for someone who wants to rise his/her faith even 0.10 every 3 hrs is better than 0.10 (or even less depends on skill level) per day, and if everyone keeps theirs chars online as long as possible more people will benefit, for now i got no personal reasons to grind faith as all of my priests are 100 faith, i just decided in the end of January to re-prem some of my chars for guys here to help them get reset and reach their goals, it was in January, now we got middle of March and we are still here. 

About faith gain average these days we've got between 1.2-1.6, sometimes less and sometimes more, but for someone who is above 80 or 90 and wants to go to 100 it's like to be or not to be. But the most important is that we are still here and we are still running.

Someone's told me in November, that these days everyone can create new chars for a month for 2s and make their own sermon, that's true, but Wurm is multiplayer game, it's an open environment, preaching with others, meeting other people, exchanging with screens of our creations in the game and much more ..i think it is what Wurm is about. 

When we start, this sermon supposed to be only 1 month for few of us, i mean my inland neighbors, but it changed into an open event, over 20 people told me they would come if it was stable sermon, tho only one person from those 20+ came to us and was with us over 1 month, even after reaching 100 in faith.

Whoever wants to come, he/she is more then welcome to come and stay as long as they want :)

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Hi guys, sadly but will be ending this sermons, no new people, no interested people in staying online, people want to log for their sermon and that's all, i'm staying here to help guys who already preaching but that's the all, it were nice weeks-months since we start in November last year, but nice things do not last forever, thanks everyone who were here with us, grats on faith you gained, thanks for sharing yr presence for others and wish you a lot of fun with yours 100 faith priests:)

• Like 2

Hello Xanaduans or whatever how to say it ;p, i'm rolling out a new fo priest and will do a small sermons again, it will take me few days or week+ to reach 30 faith, but just in case if someone wants more faith on a priest than it will be active, i will be able to keep my chars 24/7 as long as there is no restart or power cut or another disaster,  as well now im connected to the highway from Greymead to The Fortress, there is a road sign but i got mine sign in a permimeter so it's saying unknown :D however it's fast 2 tile wide road, paved, quite safe and connected stright from Greymead to me, as well there is a dock for boats, its hard to miss it due to 2 colloses at the entrance:D

below updated map with connections

OBUgS6p.jpg

and connection from highway looks like below 

xIKLvvK.jpg

6zXG4H7.jpg

4OyyuT7.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Qdlaty said:

Hello Xanaduans or whatever how to say it ;p, i'm rolling out a new fo priest and will do a small sermons again, it will take me few days or week+ to reach 30 faith, but just in case if someone wants more faith on a priest than it will be active, i will be able to keep my chars 24/7 as long as there is no restart or power cut or another disaster,  as well now im connected to the highway from Greymead to The Fortress, there is a road sign but i got mine sign in a permimeter so it's saying unknown :D however it's fast 2 tile wide road, paved, quite safe and connected stright from Greymead to me, as well there is a dock for boats, its hard to miss it due to 2 colloses at the entrance:D

below updated map with connections

I will be coming on Longbottom (83 faith). I will be helping to advertise the sermons here. Let's get a bunch of people together for this :-)

15 minutes ago, Neville said:

I will be coming on Longbottom (83 faith). I will be helping to advertise the sermons here. Let's get a bunch of people together for this ?

not so fast im 7 faith so far:) and just to be clear, due to my working hours and in a case there would be like before 10+ priests i'm saying stright i will preach twice between 6.30-10-11pm GTM time and maybe once more at the morning around 4-5am GMT time, and this is not going to change and will be out of que, rest of the time i will leave my chars online for other ppl like it was before

Edited by Qdlaty

ok i start sermoning a little [10:12:08] Faith increased by 0.1200 to 60.3657 got 7 chars here so if someone interested few spots free

as well can make love/knowledge tiles, insanity tile is in a cave too, food and water provided, and farm if someone wants to farm

and below map how to get to me 

OBUgS6p.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty