Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Sermons at Xanadu

bump, nearly 4th week is over and are still up 

[19:24:00] Janto [22:23:25] Faith increased by 0.2400 to 82.8216 

a little update from our sermons

[20:43:18] Wyczesanymieczyslaw casts 'Rite of Spring' on an altar of Nahjo.

[20:43:18] You feel enlightened.

qdlaty ur a star.  I finished one priest up to 100 faith and am starting another :D

you can store ur own affinity meals in the hota, there's a mailbox right in the temple, beds for those that log off.  the food and fruit juice is awesome.  Med rugs provided.  qdlaty even made my new priest a statuette before i had time to log in a smithing toon.

the temple is multifloor so you don't have to crowd, and u can grind ur stuff to pass the time.

I try to leave my toon(s) on 24/7.

I was here a year ago (was good then), and this now is like Sermon Temple v2.0.  very impressive.

5 minutes ago, thunderclown said:

qdlaty ur a star.  I finished one priest up to 100 faith and am starting another :D

you can store ur own affinity meals in the hota, there's a mailbox right in the temple, beds for those that log off.  the food and fruit juice is awesome.  Med rugs provided.  qdlaty even made my new priest a statuette before i had time to log in a smithing toon.

the temple is multifloor so you don't have to crowd, and u can grind ur stuff to pass the time.

I try to leave my toon(s) on 24/7.

I was here a year ago (was good then), and this now is like Sermon Temple v2.0.  very impressive.

thanks Thunder for such nice words, now make more priests as we got free spots:D

anyone who wants to rise faith we are still here, its 4th week ending tomorrow since we start and it will last for another 4 for sure so get on boats, horses, carts and come and pray with us:)

and as long as i got mats i can make affy food too

Edited by Qdlaty

bump

[21:42:42] Dionizy [21:42:06] Faith increased by 0.0131 to 100.0000 

Edited by Qdlaty

[19:50:23] Levin [13:50:12] Faith increased by 0.3000 to 56.6867 ...faithful bump :)

and another one ...Wyczesanymieczyslaw [16:24:04] Faith increased by 0,2261 to 100,0000   \o/

and another :D 

[16:11:09] Llynx [17:10:39] Faith increased by 0,1869 to 100,0000

hyRHRxP.jpg

Highly recommend this sermon group :D Nice ppl, no fights about sermon queue.

Everything a priest could want in one place : altars, high ql aff food made by the host (ty Qdlaty :P) for each priest personally, fresh juice, water,  med rugs with high coc, beds, mailbox in same building.

Save yourself long weeks when your priest  hard-won 0,04- 0.05 faith daily, standing by altar like crazy ... Here you can get faith gains 0,26-0,30 each sermon, which is gorgeous.

My Nahjo priest Wyczesanymieczyslaw casts for the first time in his life  'Rite of Spring' in this beautiful place :D :D :D

I came here with two priests,  Wyczesanymieczyslaw (Nahjo) and  Llynx (Vynora) - both left the place with 100 faith :D 

Greetings from Irbiska and Shewolf ;)

Edited by Irbiska

I've had an alt here since 12/20 and it has been worth the travel. Food, drink, plenty of listeners.

Thanks to the host with the most - Qdlaty

thanks Irbiska and MissWilc, and yes i think it is worth to travel, and even we are deep inland where even bears not coming and trolls getting lost its still not so hard to get to us:)

and one more :D

[07:33:08] Janto [10:32:11] Faith increased by 0.1754 to 100.0000

• Like 1

and...uhm surprise;p [22:41:47] <Nicholson> [17:41:21] Faith increased by 0.0995 to 100.0000

• Like 1

bump ....and new record [20:03:46] <Captrix> [20:03:42] Faith increased by 0.3200 to 62.5332

Just popped by with my Paaw and caught a free spot for my last sermon within 8 minutes. :lol:

[16:59:44] Faith increased by 0,0127 to 100,0000

1 hour ago, Flubb said:

Just popped by with my Paaw and caught a free spot for my last sermon within 8 minutes. :lol:

[16:59:44] Faith increased by 0,0127 to 100,0000

you were really lucky, 1-2hrs later and you would hv to wait:D

c'mn guys eu day time we got free spots, there is no one, maybe 1-2preachers and 0.2+ gains:D

I finished one toon off to 100 faith and started another brand new as a listener, now priested with 65 faith and planning to stay to 100 :D.  Gains of 0.3 Faith from sermons today, ppl are generous with leaving listener alts logged in 24/7.  Qdlaty is dishing out free channeling affinity food, so I'm getting as much channeling practice in as I can be bothered to do.

and from other news apart from praying and preaching ...[16:56:13] Buddha casts 'Rite of Spring' on an altar of Nahjo.

......and some time later [18:37:32] Qlocek casts 'Rite of Spring' on an altar of Vynora. :D

and....[18:39:19] Mammalien booom [18:39:03] Faith increased by 0.3400 to 66.1498

and this beauty spawned after RoS cast :)

D187a3q.jpg

...tho..no fs after killing it ;/

Edited by Qdlaty

bumpy new  record today morning [10:42:26] <Closedpools> [04:42:14] Faith increased by 0.3887 to 59.6813 :)

• Like 1

and new record [21:58:32] <Closedpools> [15:58:22] Faith increased by 0.4474 to 60.1962..

kidding as its from  0.1 skill gains setted up so it was only 0.4000 as only 20 listeners present during sermon:D

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Best gains in all of wurm (and I went to several impalongs).

Fantastic organization and management. The design of the building is great.

This place is like that Tibetean Monk Sanctuary that Bruce Wayne goes to as he trains to be Batman

Edited by PoolsClosed

Today we had special visitor ..gm Astarte :)

1belgEp.jpg

fioOZJW.jpg

m08XEgB.jpg

J9Q0Adl.jpg

pSanGki.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty

Just now, Qdlaty said:

Today we had special visitor ..gm Astarte :)

1belgEp.jpg

Somebody's over-compensating for something.

bump, still preaching and we've got free spots:)

Edited by Qdlaty