Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Sermons at Xanadu

m08XEgB.jpg

Hello guys decided to change 1st thread to make it more ...normal :)

We are preaching since 14th November 2017, it's running 24/7, i'm able to cover affy food for priests whenever i'm online, as well can support resources for skill grind if someone wants to do something else (that's dependent on my resources ), meditation rugs with coc and special tiles ( problem can be power tile as long as someone wants to climb around), and much more, bring your priests, followers, incoming priests and lets preach together.

Local map how to get to us, by land, by water, or by extreme sports ways :)

CrDHuoY.jpg

Edited by Qdlaty

bump

if someone wants to come and grind some none-affecting alignment skills i'm able to cover some mats and tools with coc:)

even 0.24 gains last night :)

Edited by Qdlaty

[15:40:22] Dionizy [15:40:12] Faith increased by 0.2000 to 73.3470...so far soo good

The food is great, the drinks are cool and sermons give lots of faith!

[13:42:08] Amarenaguy [20:42:00] Faith increased by 0,2200 to 33,0826   But that isnt me... Uhhh :D Its great though!

[13:11:04] Miaski [13:11:00] Faith increased by 0.2200 to 49.1742

There I am !! Loving it

Come on guys, some open spots, could use more listeners too

I'm making small crafting area if someone wants to grind some skills

As well got 90coc med rugs for meditation grind

Let's make it going:)

bump [20:02:39] Faith increased by 0.2800 to 79.8200 :D

we are running it 24hrs/7 tho ..due to unstable preachers...(yeah 18 ppl told me they would come if sermon was stable, well if 18 ppl came it would be stable, but only 1 player sent her priest to us)...3 of us premed more alts to keep it running 24/7, so 3 spots are reserved whatever what, 3 other spots are free and if there is free spot another person can jump in, some times of the day there is only  1-2 preachers so if you want to rise yr priest faith than we are here 24/7 atm :)

been trying to reach you in game, was wondering if there was room for all my priests? Loggy is near topped out but I have a new priest, Fluttershy, and a new priest in training Bastion...

Got room for all of my toons? Loggy wont be preaching much longer he is at like 96-97 but Bastion will hit 30 in about a few weeks and also loggy and Grumpyoldgamer....

1 hour ago, LumpyGravy said:

been trying to reach you in game, was wondering if there was room for all my priests? Loggy is near topped out but I have a new priest, Fluttershy, and a new priest in training Bastion...

Got room for all of my toons? Loggy wont be preaching much longer he is at like 96-97 but Bastion will hit 30 in about a few weeks and also loggy and Grumpyoldgamer....

just checked, last 3 hrs 11 listeners up, no one preached, everyone afk, now 5 spots free, like i said if there are free spots 1st come 1st serve

0.24-0.26 gains today and most of the day we had 2-3spots free :)

0.2400 faith gains and 3 spots free, friendly people, free 90ql+ food, juices to drink, meditation rugs with 90coc+ for  preachers,  free nice beds without pilow but with brown bear fury on it:)

p.s

i had few players asking to bring few priests and take over few spots, no it will not happen, if there are spots we don't mind, but if there is more players online only 1 priest/person, not everyone is 24/7, we work and we got real life, there is rotation and free spots, but we need to set up some rules:)

This might be the wrong place to ask this, but wtf is a sermon and what are the reasons somebody might show up at one? I've read the wiki entry on sermons and I still don't have a clue.

15 hours ago, Ajala said:

This might be the wrong place to ask this, but wtf is a sermon and what are the reasons somebody might show up at one? I've read the wiki entry on sermons and I still don't have a clue.

Priests use them as a means of gaining faith. Each one takes their turn preaching while the rest listen, and the more listeners the more skill gain to be had.

bump ... tomorrow will be 2 weeks soo yeah small anniversary and party with catfish meal and blueberry juices:D

1st one [18:15:12] Foureyes [18:14:28] Faith increased by 0.1415 to 100.0000 :)

3rd week and 1 day celebration :D

free spots, food, beds, juices to drink as long as i got enough fruits, average 0.2faith gains,

whoever interested its time to come, it wont last forever, and as i'm aware its 1st "nearly"(*) open sermon in a long long time :)

* terms and conditions apply hehehe