Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Allow bridges up to 23 slope per tile

+1 for bobsleight rides! I'm okay - and see some uses cases myself - with 40 slopes maximum (flat bridges) - but 23 slopes should really be allowed.

• Like 1

up to 40 slope for those tough spots where you don't have the leg room for a long bridge but would rather have one than a dirt ramp which takes up an extra tile on either side, could just have a warning message for the planning stage, warning slope of this planned bridge will exceed 20 slope and give the actual slope of planned bridge while planning it

• Like 1

This might be little selfish from my side, asking for this. But if it's only one number change in code can we plase make that happens? I think it won't hurt anyone couse bridges still will be walkable, and also will add slightly more utility for shorter bridges building on houses (less tiles to go between the floors).

And I'am asking for it couse of this, would like to change that flat bridge with support out of this world into arched:

ZY30ZrN.jpg

And that's only half of the it's height visible, still 2300 down slopes below.

ayQVgYY.jpg

r2EZYHs.jpg

• Like 1

I'm going to +1 this again.  So I guess that's +2, really.  But it makes sense to me, it seems like it should be a pretty straight-forward change, and I can't wait to see Wilczan's project completed.

Would be nice, but looks like that change is just niche small quality of life change, only for a bridge builders.

Thus people are not much interested = very low chance of implementing.

A least for Epic only?

Dead server anyway, let's us have some fun and go more creative with building things...