Sign in to follow this  
Emesh

Newspring Markets

Hello all,

I was looking at the latest update to the Xanadu community map, thanks @Aniceset, and I see that there are no markets in the SW of Xan that meet the requirement of 6 active, stocked merchants.

I was wondering if there is anyone who is planning on setting one up, or if there is one already that is up to date but maybe only has 4 or 5 traders? Basically, where is a good place to browse in SW Xan? Also, I suppose it should improve once the highway connection is done, linking Newspring, Linton, and Vrock Landing.

You have market at every spawn on xanadu just place more merchants

Yes, ty.  I'm aware that they are *there*, I was trying to find out if they are active and full.  I thought maybe someone nearby would have specific info. Guess I wasn't clear in my question.

they are stocked well with tools just need more merchants to get biger sortiment...  witch is up to locals who live  there...   once they are full addional stalls will be made quickly

Just be careful and try to put the merchants on the side of the road instead of in the middle of it. It is just respectable to everyone else.