Sign in to follow this  
SmackedDown

No Stam regain while on bridge and mount

I have just recently noticed since the last update (that I know of), I can not regain stamina while on a horse or wagon, while on a bridge. I have tried a Flat Bridge and arched bridge, both with flat tiles below. I was fighting on one and paving on the other and neither would allow me to regain stam while mounted. If I disembark from horse or wagon Stam regains like normal.

Any update on this> comment form the devs anyone of authority? Just an yep ty for reporting we are looking into it, yep its and issues , you must be crazy ... something.

Really not one Dev, GM comment in a month on this one?

Bump bump .. its a real pain when you fighting or working on a bridge ..

It has been an issue for many years, so don't hold your breath.

If the ground under the bridge is above some slope you don't regen stamina. Same for boats - if the terrain under the boat has too much slope you don't regain stamina either.

Funny, did not have the issue before the collision update. I have 2 bridges 1 is flat 1 is arched both over pretty flat ground maybe 5 or 6 slope. It was a shock to find out no Stam regain after fighting something on bridges. Been playing 10+ years and did not have the issue on bridges for the the year+they have been around until the tree collision update.

Would still be great for staff to acknowledge the big issue.