Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Manual transfer of animals across servers (temporary measure)

I posted this inside the animals crossing server borders post, but I think perhaps it needs its own topic if it's to have a chance of happening any time in the near future:

We need a temporary measure to improve the animals crossing server borders situation while the devs work the long term solution of animal crates. Say you have an animal you want on another server. You start a support ticket and show the GM the animal, where it is and where on the new server you want it. Maybe both locations have to be on the shoreline to mimic what it would be like transporting them by boat. The GM responding spawns another animal exactly like the one you want transported, with the same colour, condition, traits, everything. Then they kill the animal left behind on the original server. Problem solved, animal has been transported. It's not perfect, but may be a nice in-between measure while we wait for animal crates. To ensure that the GMs aren't inundated with hundreds of transfer requests, maybe limit it to one transfer per premium player per month, or something like that.

• Like 1

all that is needed is for content started to be finished and stop shoving it aside for the next whim that comes along

Edited by JakeRivers

26 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

all that is needed is for content started to be finished and stop shoving it aside for the next whim that comes along

Fine, if crates can be finished now, all the better. As long as we can get our animals across, one way or another, I'll be happy :)

41 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

+1

15 minutes ago, Attenia said:

Fine, if crates can be finished now, all the better. As long as we can get our animals across, one way or another, I'll be happy :)

You could have every animal crammed into your deed and I am sure you would still not be happy. =p

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

You could have every animal crammed into your deed and I am sure you would still not be happy. =p

I would be happy with regards to animals crossing server borders :)