Sign in to follow this  
theicefox

That Item is Busy (Moving crates between crate racks/wagons)

When attempting to move a full crate from a wagon to a crate rack or from a crate rack to a wagon. I occasionally get the message "that item is already busy"

If the crate is in a wagon. You can work around the bug by unloading the crate to the ground then loading it back into the wagon then finally moving it into the crate rack.

If the crate is in the crate rack I can not find any work around and the crate appears to be permanently stuck inside the crate rack now.

I have attempted:

1. Relogging. (Still busy after relog)

2. Unloading all of the contents of the stuck crate into other containers not inside the rack then attempting to move the empty crate (still indicates busy)

3. Loading and unloading other crates from the same rack. (no affect on the stuck crate)

Edited by theicefox

i got the same when trying to drag a bsb from my wagon into my boat (not sure if bug or not)

I went back and checked everything again. It appears that a crate can be in a "opened" state even when it is inside a crate rack. If you right click on the crate that is stuck and the close button is available from the context menu. Clicking close will free up the crate. However I did not consistently see a close button on the crate so I still believe this to be a bug.

I've been getting this and using open keybind on everything has 100% been fixing it for me, as a simple workaround for now

Same problem.  Unloading, loading, then moving fixes the individual crates having issues for me.

Hi all,

This is a known bug and should be fixed in the next update 

• Like 2