Sign in to follow this  
JoTheBard

[No Bug] Sleep bonus capped at 5.0.0 due to sleeping in bed through last hotfix

My sleep bonus is capped at 5 hours 0 mins 0 seconds because I was sleeping in a bed throughout the most recent hotfix.

I understand this was supposed to have been fixed in an earlier update. 

I think the problem may only be with the most recent 5 hour sleep bonus gift, as the earlier 10 hour gifts were unaffected by sleeping in beds.

I am not sure Retro, I would be guessing. I know I got the 10 hour gift, but not sure how much of it I used.  Is there somewhere I can find it recorded?

This sleep bonus only gave 5 hours, so if you were at 0, you would have received the 5 hours, and then the bed could not have added past that 

I have been at 6 hows and 30 minutes for a few days, I was at an hour 30 before the 5 hours were given, I will lo gin in check but Last night i stayed in bed and was still at 6 hours 30 min. Just logged in and still at 6 hours 30 min and have been in the bed well over 12 hours

10 minutes ago, Loggy said:

I have been at 6 hows and 30 minutes for a few days, I was at an hour 30 before the 5 hours were given, I will lo gin in check but Last night i stayed in bed and was still at 6 hours 30 min. Just logged in and still at 6 hours 30 min and have been in the bed well over 12 hours

you cant go over 5 hours by sleeping in a bed, so if your sleep bonus is at or higher than 5 hours, sleeping in a bed won't change that. 

Sleep bonus from sleeping is applied upon logging in, so, if you received the 5 hours from the update, when logging in the system would recognise yuou were at 5 hours and no morw would be applied.