Sign in to follow this  
Delacroix

Add scale helms created by combining raw scale and unique mobs' skulls.

on one hand +1 to giving more options to use stuff not currently having much use...on he other hand -10 for adding an elite only item that only a few people will be able to get unless paying out of this world sums of money to the few who hog all the kills...

• Like 1

+1 I like the OP post. it never really made sense to me why we wore plate helms (regardless of materials) with scale or drake armor. would look nicer and more menacing to have a skull helm of some kind.

latest?cb=20141027002513   wildling-4.jpg

• Like 1

+1 Be nice to put good use to the skulls and finally give scale level armour a matching helm.

• Like 1

Totally need dragon scale helms, no matter how we create them! +1 to anything going that way.

+1 A good idea

I would even see a Bone armor ;-)

Somewhere between Leather and Chain, Armor made of bones and skulls!

Bone armour would be interesting, we did once hear talk of "scale mail" that never arrived. Either way on topic we've needed a scale level helm for a long time and god knows the unique skulls have little use atm.

+1 for more helmets and armors.

also already made drake helmets fit in really well with one of the masks you can get in archeology (dont have it so forgot name) as if they where made for one another perhaps could combine the 2 to get masked drake helm, which would offer same defence but also cover face? (iirc drake helmets dont cover the face) and i'm sure there's other combos out there that are made for each others

+1 once they balance uniques into the game correctly

-1 until then

• Like 1