Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

Anybody; can you reiterate the ramifications of the branding change...

Can somebody explain to me the ramifications of the new brandig changes.. as I understood it the branding disappears after leaving the deed of branding,or should I say the permsiions leave the horse??? bison??? Rooster etc?? I don' think I understand the full scope of the changed  permisions system..

Edited by Psalamon
  • Like 1

If you leave the deed via being removed by mayor or /revoke you'll revoke all your own permissions on animals branded to the deed you're leaving, it doesn't effect the animals at all.

5 hours ago, Psalamon said:

Can somebody explain to me the ramifications of the new brandig changes.. as I understood it the branding disappears after leaving the deed of branding,or should I say the permsiions leave the horse??? bison??? Rooster etc?? I don' think I understand the full scope of the changed  permisions system..

Instead of players with branding permissions getting full permissions on animals automatically when branded, there's a separate category for them now. This prevents people from inadvertently keeping permissions on village animals when they leave the village.

• Like 1