Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/NOV/17

PatchNotes-300x79.png

• 5 hours sleep bonus due to the skill rollback from last update has been awarded to all accounts
  • Player god missions should no longer spawn on Freedom.
  • Instead of being individually added upon branding, creatures will now have a special role for citizens with brand permissions on a deed. This will mean a citizen leaving the deed will revoke all permissions on branded creatures.

General Fixes

• Bugfix: Permission window for bison should now correctly say Can Lead instead of Can Ride.
  • Bugfix: Fixed the issue with slay champion creature missions not advancing.
  • Bugfix: Libila animal sacrifice missions removed from Freedom.
  • Like 1

"Instead of being individually added upon branding, creatures will now have a special role for citizens with brand permissions on a deed. This will mean leaving the deed will revoke all permissions on branded creatures."

huh? I hope i misunderstand that item. Would you care to explain the "leaving the deed will revoke all permissions on branded creatures" part? Isn't the purpose of branding precisely to get perms on animals even off deed to not loose them when stop leading/riding etc. on other ppls deeds? Or does that just refer to the branding permission itself, not the other permissions on animals?

Before every citizen with branding permissions were added individually upon branding a creature, meaning long lists that still allowed permissions upon revoking a village membership. now it's a special category that shows on each creature, meaning easier management 

I would take this to mean that when a person is no longer a citizen  of that deed they will lose perms with the animals . 

3 minutes ago, Chiqa said:

I would take this to mean that when a person is no longer a citizen  of that deed they will lose perms with the animals . 

Correct

Does that also mean that i can't give friends from other deeds perms on branded animals of my deed anymore?

Sadly branding permissions is akin to the destroy building command and is a permission that requires specific management on a deed.

There should be 2 levels for this permission, one that allows management of all branded animals and another that only allows management on animals you brand.

Then it would make it easy to give this role out to citizens of a deed without worry of other branded animals being compromised.

Player god missions should no longer spawn on Freedom.

Does this mean that we don't get player god avatars on freedom anymore ?

Sign in to follow this