Sign in to follow this  
QT314

Looking for new server!

Hello! 

We're a group of around five people looking for a new server to start an adventure! We're looking for something somewhat specific, along the lines of: 

Minimum map size of 4k x 4k 

Around 5 - 10 consistent pop 

5x - 10x skill action and skill gain 

Underground mines

A mod that transfers dirt into a cart while driving on it. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you! 

Recommend reading over the active posts in the server section to get get a feel for all the servers available. There is a lot of different ones out there. Good luck finding one that fits your playstyle. 

Edited by Jerone0601
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Arkonick said:

try here think you might be surprised and like it a lot. 

https://requiemofwurm.wordpress.com/server-features/

This looks like a good server alas we want pvp.  Got a group of 7 and another group of 5 looking for a dedicated pvp server there are 3 1x pvp servers on right now but the gm's have all proven to either abuse, multiple massive rollbacks with zero compensation - with assurances it will happen again, or just poor pvp management i.e. invincible neutral faction that can spread kingdom indefinitely with no restriction, with massive 100silver to start a pmk just to qualify to pvp...  anyways if you guys hear of a good pvp server let me know XD  In the meantime I'm trying to learn how to run one but it's quite the learning curve XD

My cluster had a pvp server it is not 1x tho. Like most pvp servers population has come and gone. Population has been  growing recently. Some of the veteran pvp players are hanging out on pve more until new players have a chance to establish. We are 2.5x/5x epic enabled on pvp.

https://worldofwonders.enjin.com/

Edited by Jerone0601

oh ya i saw that jerone it's a great server but the 2.5 5x is a bit more fast paced than what we're all looking for preciate that we just want the 1x pvp with zero admin interference... is that so hard to ask lol.  No but I'm trying to get a server going it's been 3 days of full time trying to figure it out.  I've made progress but it's a bear for sure.  Can't seem to get it to show up on the internet tab of the wurm launcher.  Got all the ports set up correctly we think but still nada.  Not giving up though I may pour some money into getting a professional to set it up lol.