Sign in to follow this  
MrGARY

Option to keep permissions as is when changing ownership

Simple checkbox next to the new owner text box that you can check to keep added permissions as is rather than having them fully wipe just because you moved boat ownership from an alt to yourself or swapped houses around or something similar

• Like 10

+1 it's anoying when sharing one boat beetween main and alt to leave server. Or at least allow server crossing with propper permissions instead just when you're owner

big +1

Want to pass all deed buildings (about 30 or so) to my alt (current deed holder) and currently would need to set all permission again (for my main), in each one of them.

+1 you're literally a genius man of the year right here

On 11/17/2017 at 0:21 PM, kochinac said:

+1 it's anoying when sharing one boat beetween main and alt to leave server. Or at least allow server crossing with propper permissions instead just when you're owner

We already have that. It was reviewed and set/fixed at the big permissions update. You can add the alt to permissions, with at least the right to command the ship.

+1 to the suggestion, although it seems a feature for players who use alts a lot. Maybe it's useful even between players, if used right.

+1

I've resorted to adding all of my accounts on every single one of my characters as "Trusted friends" so that i can just check the manage box for trusted friends to give all of my accounts access (no matter which acc im on at the time), but its still annoying when perms for other people get wiped off of things like boats when ownership changes or when you cross servers. 

I hope if this gets fixed it also keeps perms upon crossing servers. That would be amazing

Edited by Alexgopen

1 hour ago, Alexgopen said:

+1

I've resorted to adding all of my accounts on every single one of my characters as "Trusted friends" so that i can just check the manage box for trusted friends to give all of my accounts access (no matter which acc im on at the time), but its still annoying when perms for other people get wiped off of things like boats when ownership changes or when you cross servers. 

I hope if this gets fixed it also keeps perms upon crossing servers. That would be amazing

I did the same thing and it works alright but its really just a bandaid to fix the problem of permissions not staying.

• Like 2

Bump for neat little qol things (because you know, rsi and frustration isn't quality!)