Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

You can't seem to find anything of use. Or the boring side of archaeology.

I wish to retract my first statement of getting Body Control gains, they dont happen like they did at the time and I feel as though I may be misleading others into trying this skill. I dont want to enable anyone.

10 hours ago, Nadroj said:

I get something good roughly 0.9% of the time by that count.

that deed i complained about was 23x23 - so 529 tiles, i got 3 statue fragments and 2 mask from it, so 5 'good' items. Which exactly give you the same 0.9% you got (considering the fails to find anything, empty tile, yadda yadda).

I didn't count how many fragments i got in total (thousands most likely) ... but i estimated them to be around 95% junk after cleaning.

Could there be more rewarding stuff added but as low value rewarding, I mean finding lumps while not special there can often be somewhat useful as something to pickup at low skill, branches feel fairly worthless and unless hardcore grinding ore fragments will decay before you finish them. Just a random thought, what about non repair/impable stuff? A useful drop that has a limited lifespan could be given out for more decent drops at lower skill. I guess adding a prefix to the name to indicate that is what it will form when reassembled, 'Ancient hammer' or something like that.