Sign in to follow this  
Hailiah

[Fixed] Mission Bugs-Libila on Freedom

Xanadu

Mission asking for an animal to be sacrified in a Liblia domain, cant build Liblia altars on Xan.

Mission asking for killing of Champion Anacondas, didn't update when Champion Anacondas were killed.

Mission missing text, usually pertaining to Gods name, so would ask for an animal to be slaughtered in a certain gods domain but we wouldn't know which, gods name can also be missing on mission titles.

I have this one listed and will add your post to the bug. Thanks for the report.

https://imgur.com/a/jcfcV   < in Xanadu. please let us convert to Libila and build altars then so we can complete those missions? or fine just turn them off for pve areas... wished we could follow any god in freedom but i disgress...

Hello!

So I found out today that we have on Xanadu this on-going mission:

Name: Everyone: Scary word to help Libila
Creator: System
Started: 15.11.2017 22:57
Progress: 1.0%
Expires: 18.11.2017 22:57

Difficulty: 6 / 7
Description: Libila demands you to sacrifice 18 Tortoise that have appeared across the land. Use a sacrificial knife on them inside the domain of Libila after weakening them to at least half of their health.
Rewards: 15m sleep bonus for each participant upon completion of this mission as well as 166 karma per creature with 180m extra sleep bonus split between participants upon completion (30m max each)

But we are not able to have Blacklight altars on PvE, right? So there is no Libila's domain on PvE servers. So... you cannot do this mission on PvE server.

Sacrifice missions for libila will be removed in the next update

• Like 1