Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Tone Down Hell Horse Aggressiveness

Please tone back down the aggressiveness of untamed Hell Horses back to what they were before the creature "fix". Right now, it's incredibly annoying to handle them, let alone breed them.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 7

+1 ..Just walking into a pen with one is usually enough to have them attack.

Yes...it is annoying.  Yes you try to treat their wounds or give them a little pat on the back for a job well done and the next thing you know there are fireballs from the skies raining down.

That being said...they are by definition, horses from hell.  Unless you have a meditation skill, or some type of godly influence, I feel they should, just only by the right of their name, try to burn you in an unholy hellfire if you ever dare to approach them, equip them, ride them, or lead them in to a crowd of people they don't know.  

I love the speed and the total awesomeness of having them available for mundane tasks once they are submissive, but I believe that they should never be toned down as it should be extremely difficult to domesticate them in any way.

They are hell horses after all.

im a champ with ignore animal
i got into combat with it via taming, stopped
now i cannot deagro it
at all
I ran a local south

i can
  • Like 1

This is annoying so massive +1 here. Also noticed they seem to be more aggressive depending on which server you are on, Choas is not quite as bad as Pristine, seems on Pristine you have to enter and back out of the pen 3-4 times and no target before you can even start leading them to breed them every time.

Edited by Middi

They're the top tier horses, working with them should require more than simple AH skills.