Sign in to follow this  
Perihelion

Coming Soon: The Fox and Hellhound Inn & Tavern!

thefoxandhellhound.png

Coming soon to the Isle of Wonders on Xanadu (G18), the Fox and Hellhound Inn & Tavern!  

17-31-29.png

Featuring:

• 24 Rooms - 4 sq. tiles each, single and double beds!
  • Outdoor Biergarten
  • Shore & Highway Access
  • Fresh Fish Daily, Affinity Foods, Beverages, & More!

futurehomeof.png

Thanks to a brand-new partnership with the genius behind Weird Wonders, The Fox and Hellhound will soon be a reality!  We hope that travellers from all over Xanadu will come to our Grand Opening, currently slated for late November.  

Each of our 4 sq. tile rooms will be furnished with single or double canopy beds, a large chest, wardrobe, alchemist's cupboard, as well as miscellaneous furniture, decorations, etc.  We will be updating this post from time to time with photos, news, and anything else that might be of interest to the community.  We welcome any feedback, ideas, suggestions, or other comments, so please don't hold back!

Current Status

The site has been cleared.  Initial design plans for the site have been completed and approved, and we are preparing the materials and resources that will be needed for a project of this size.  We expect to have the first floor Planned soon.

There is ample parking space available as well as space for mooring ships & boats.

Below are some teaser pictures of the design.  Please note that plans may change along the way, this is still early stage development.

17-19-40.png

View from the highway running through the Isle of Wonders

17-19-57.png

View of the front entrance, from the road branching off of the main highway.

17-20-46.png

The Biergarten and side of the main building.  Taken from the perspective of the driveway/parking lot and right next to the southern shore of the island.

17-55-57.png

This is the current (basic) plan for each of the 3 floors with rooms.  Green walls are doors.  The smaller 1x3 room at the bottom of the image is currently planned for staff use, leaving 8 rooms per floor that will be available to rent, 4 singles and 4 doubles.

Interior design pictures coming soon.

We are very much looking forward to serving the fine Wurmians of Xanadu and beyond!  

• Like 6

Nice :) Looks great.

I'm slack I'm afraid, not even started a post for my inn yet. Sounds like your nailing the  upmarket clientele, I'm going for the lost weary traveller wilderness inn. ;)

Hope we can share ideas and offer useful things for Xanadians passing by.

Working full time on roads at the moment, so not furnished yet other than beds.

• Like 1