Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

[Fixed] Libila Defeated Fo but did not receive Orb

Libila Defeated Fo but did not receive Orb on the Valrei Bord.

Is that normal now or unintend...? 

• Like 3

Not to mention, Fo isn't even on the board at all now?

Devs need to figure this crap out...  First it was a mission that didn't spawn for over 12 hours, and now we kill another deity, and receive nothing, so it just becomes a waste of time and all the missions we did. 

Edited by Wimblonian

Yes its messed up when you plan moves on the Valrei map and then an update comes in and completely derails those plans by hours sometimes days. I feel like they need to put all their power into revamping the mage/priest system because for one its starting to feel unnecessarily difficult, and two they will attract many new players.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:46 PM, Tribal said:

Yes its messed up when you plan moves on the Valrei map and then an update comes in and completely derails those plans by hours sometimes days. I feel like they need to put all their power into revamping the mage/priest system because for one its starting to feel unnecessarily difficult, and two they will attract many new players.

To me it's a bunch of people implementing things they have no idea how it works.

Bump!

Without this change we cant continue the valrei board.

Edited by whykillme

This should have been taken care of while GV was down yesterday for an update.  Please open another bug if this happens again.  Thanks for your report:

[11:36:10] Golden Valley will be restarting. Please refrain from crossing servers or sending cross-server mail.

[11:45:01] Services are restored to normal. Happy Wurming!