Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Shorter distance from leaded animals

Leaded animals seems to catch up with us only if we stop. When we start to move they got onto some distance and then follow.

Couse of this distance, there's always some chance, that you can stop leading them couse of some corner, when making turns.

To prevent that we often stop for a while to get them closer or go for opposite wall to keep them as far as we can from the corner.

Maybe we could just shorten distance of leaded animals or make them follow as sooner (as soon as we move, not with delay).

• Like 4

i like the idea but its also risky...4 animals + you + raide or cart...many entities on same tile = risks of getting sick while transporting animals would be high wouldnt it?

+1. given the desease risks are also taken into account to avoid everyone + animals getting sick after traveling 4 meters

The main problem I have is led animals getting stuck because bad pathing. :P That's what I really want to see fixed.

• Like 1

If there was a way of turning off collision detection on led animals, that'd fix it. 
yeah it is annoying, i find that i always walk 1 tile past, the door then head back and lead the animal through. quite awkward.

+1