Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

a [x3] skill multiplier from epic to freedom

With both transfers done, we are now facing a new game meta, grind on Freedom and copy/paste your skills on Epic.

Why not have an incentive to actually play on Epic and have a boost to the skills you have pushed there when you come back to freedom. I'm not speaking of a 1:1 transfer, but applying the same boost epic players had on their reduced skills, making the new skill grind on freedom less of an hassle and the time spent on the other cluster more valuable.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Odynn said:

With both transfers done, we are now facing a new game meta, grind on Freedom and copy/paste your skills on Epic.

Why not have an incentive to actually play on Epic and have a boost to the skills you have pushed there when you come back to freedom. I'm not speaking of a 1:1 transfer, but applying the same boost epic players had on their reduced skills, making the new skill grind on freedom less of an hassle and the time spent on the other cluster more valuable.

and please, if something like this is going to happen (it should happen) let us know asap. because everyone I know, and just about everyone overall are making deeds/investing into Freedom because you can just be Vyn/PoK/ buy sleep powders( very abundant on freedom) abuse imping skill gain more easily in the higher levels, buy 24 hour affinity meals etc on freedom and have absolutely no reason to be on Epic except to portal over for quick pvp as sotg, smeagain (or whatever priest) etc

i wrote like three more paragraphs on how to make a better system but I think all options have been discussed to the point of exhaustion

rip actual gameplay on epic as of now

• Like 2

too late

the awards have been handed out to all those who put in the hard time grinding on epic 

;)

• Like 1

Yeah awarded the pleasure of grinding longer than freedom to get the 100 skill back