Sign in to follow this  
Fizziepop

Saddlebags! Please! *begs*

I have wanted saddlebags for years. Now, especially with archaeology, it would be amazing to be able to throw some heavy frags into the pack of your horse that you lead around anyway. Or sprouts, or flowers, or olives, etc, if you're out harvesting things. Please? Pretty please? *throws in a cherry*

• Like 10

+1 This would be awesome!

Another useful item that could further the usefulness of leatherworking :)

as a high skilled farmer, more places to put things I harvest is always something I'll +1

Yes, two packback + leather belt or two satchel + string of cloth

+ 1

yup, always worthy of a +1 :)

edit:  ps. @Fizziepopyour avatar, Oldenburg paint horse? :huh:

Edited by Reylaark
I want one

not the first time its mentioned. +1.

could make saddle size linked to ql like in my previous suggestion so its not overly strong, but its a much needed feature.... cant lead the cart when i stop so i end up having to walk with full pockets back to cart a few times. and its pointless to take just a horse :( saddlebags would fix this issue and help me enjoy going out more. atm its a drag more than anything

• Like 1

Yes +1     This would be super helpful for foresters that harvest lots of fruits like myself. I would love to be able to throw some on my horse that I'm leading while harvesting fruits or syrup etc  But it could be use in so many different ways. I don't understand that this is still not in game. This could give nice work for leather workers and even make different  sizes saddles.  We really need this !

Edited by Arka