Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Ost-in-Edhil - The Elven Fortress on Xanadu

The first floor of my all-rare workshop is coming along nicely! 

K355udx.jpg

I've also started working on the access point to the deed - this is what will greet you if you decide to visit me! Still unfinished, of course.

l08U7k5.jpg

• Like 4

Breeding Pens

8z39DMk.jpg

Workshop Building Finished - 3 Floors, All floors bashed in

fD76mVF.jpg

65r5gyp.jpg

Token Area Progress

XsYKeq6.jpg

• Like 5

FEBRUARY 2019 UPDATE:

Creatures

Unfortunately most of my breeders have died, so I had to wait with breeding and am now breeding horses with their offspring. 

We also have a handful of bison on deed now enjoying a large meadow.

Thanks to Kenolein, I have been able to breed 5-Speed Hell Horses, currently all colored Cinder.

Also moved in has a Champion Black Bear named "Bearly Legal", as well as two Champion Wild Cats called "Keiichi" and "Tom". 

A couple of Champion Mountain Lions also call this place their home now. Their names are "Aslan", "Zelda", "Starlet" and "Lara".

One Champion Rat called "Squeakers" has also moved in and given birth to a young Champ that is yet unnamed.

And then there's the glorious Champion Deer that I am able to breed thanks to @olafhairybreeks - so far two females "Ayala" and "Heiress" and one male "Buck". Also, two male Champion offspring so far.

Furthermore, a special deer called Old Fat Evergreens has moved in, visible in the image below.

h4sXCju.jpg

VMLxOPk.jpg

ReWWlpf.jpg

tZPYnfq.jpg

Rest In Peace:

Spoiler

Aged Champion Large Rat - Agent Squeak

Venerable Champion Mountain Lion - Lioness - and her unborn Baby

Aged Champion Wild Cat - Rika

Horses:

PYjaZKT.png 

Building

The Palisades and Fences have been finished and painted Black with high quality dye made by the glorious @Archaed.

The Token House has been started, first floor finished.

Magranon's Passage First House has been started, first floor finished except for additional fences in arches.

Unicorn Meadow has been completed. 

House of Fo started. 

Ignore the mess of banners and stuff everywhere, I'll clean up.... eventually. 

U8yQbKh.jpg

0AILIzt.jpg

mBmoSNf.jpg

Ship Addition:

The "HoB Golden Retriever" has joined the fleet with amazing golden dye from @Jola

xA4860U.jpg

New deed has been founded called The House of Black. I'll be trying to build a massive deed across this entire area:

dvL18aT.png

• Like 1

Concealed in the shadow of what was once Ost-in-edhil is what my treasure map says...

So how do i get up there then? 🤦‍♀️

There used to be a path up to the top of the mountain. If you look at the map in the post before yours, the entrance was around where it says Darq Side. Though I have not been there in a few years, so I cannot confirm on whether it's still there or not. 

• Like 1

Well this is going to be interesting.

That's blocked off by a deed, further over blocked by a zinc vein.

Edited by Hailiah

Not been there for long time, so not sure of the deed you mention. But some time ago (couple years likely) there was some event at the top. Rift maybe? People used a tunnel to the top that was already made, just few tiles collapsed and re-mined. It could be starting at the end of road you see going north from Darqness in the picture. Although if my memory works at all, there was also a tunnel (maybe that same that was used for event?) at some point that started further west from there. Something like 1/4 of distance from the red line towards the road north from Darqness.

But overall, if there is deed blocking mining even part of the way, finding tunnel is mostly waste of time, just climb. I know very well the distance, but I also know you can do it. Wine/sandwich/priest or combination will work better than trying to find and redo old tunnel.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nestangol said:

Not been there for long time, so not sure of the deed you mention. But some time ago (couple years likely) there was some event at the top. Rift maybe? People used a tunnel to the top that was already made, just few tiles collapsed and re-mined. It could be starting at the end of road you see going north from Darqness in the picture. Although if my memory works at all, there was also a tunnel (maybe that same that was used for event?) at some point that started further west from there. Something like 1/4 of distance from the red line towards the road north from Darqness.

But overall, if there is deed blocking mining even part of the way, finding tunnel is mostly waste of time, just climb. I know very well the distance, but I also know you can do it. Wine/sandwich/priest or combination will work better than trying to find and redo old tunnel.

The tunnels that side are blocked by ore veins, im just checking out different sides now for the shortest route up.

Maybe mine around the ore? not sure yet.

i've got a barrel of red wine and stamina sandwiches with me just incase.

Going to check out over by what was Drifters last too.

Edited by Hailiah

Got the clue, only died twice, thanks.

• Like 1

Climbed using stamina sandwiches and 80ql red wine (measured smallest amount in a measuring jug to drink and another full measuring jug to take from)

Nice on top, huge area totally flat.

There is a small deed on top.

If anyone needs to go up i recommend the Eastern side as the fastest route.