Sign in to follow this  
Slater

Cant log into forum

So I've had a forum account under the character Castile for a number of years but have been away for some months. I've return and started a new toon and set up a new deed, wanted to get the deed put on the map so made a new account under this name.

Now I want to be able to log in under Castile but apparently you cant have two accounts even if they use different emails. Or am I missing something. Cant log in Castile's acct. and when I try resetting the password it says "could not find member account with that email address."

So anyway if its possible to reactivate the Castile acct. I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Slater

So no one knows if its not allowed for more than one forum account per IP address? If so why did it allow me to create this one and how do I go about reactivating my old account. Appreciate any answer or direction on where to go to get the help I need.

I suspect it might be another email address, but if you do a /support in-game or email gamemods@wurmonline.com someone should be able to help you get it reset.