Sign in to follow this  
Pashka

Please increase Karma for missions

Please increase the karma payout for the missions.  I love to play around with the karma but now because you get an amazing 5 karma per item on most missions, I will not use mine when I'm just messing around.  Yes, I know I can purchase it.  I choose not to.  I do not see why that has to be the answer to everything or why it should be the answer.  I do not understand why it was lowered so far.

• Like 1

Please increase it for those of us that love it.  5 karma per item is not much.

I believe it's now based on a percentage of your participation in the mission. you get 5 for each item you give to the mission, and if you are one of the top contributors, you'll get a larger karma bonus as a reward for your effort. Also, if I recall, each successive mission increases in level (and difficulty) and therefore increases the karma reward. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how I read the update info.

bottom line: provide more to the missions to get more karma. (sorry, not trying to sound rude, simply matter of fact)

I don't see any mention of any extra karma on any of the missions with the exception of build missions.  Missions used to give 1k karma.  Now they give 5 per item and some missions only require a few things but they aren't the easiest of things to make.  They should give more karma.