Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

Remove trade resitrction from freedom to chaos

[02:56:07] X is with the Freedom Isles. You may not trade with the enemy.

If your on chaos and try to trade with an account that has ever joined chaos even 1 time you cannot trade with them on freedom. I get around this by having a neutral alt that I trade with a freedomer than trade it to my main so its an easy mechanic to get around and it has no real use that I can see except to impede player trade.

Simple suggestion, do not allow enemy's to trade if both on chaos that is a good restriction all I suggest is that if people are enemys but one is on freedom and one on chaos that the trade work as normal.

Edited by Darklords
  • Like 6

obvious +1, seeing that freedom can already freely trade with ANYONE on chaos.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Odynn said:

obvious +1, seeing that freedom can already freely trade with ANYONE on chaos.

• Like 1

+1
makes selling things whilst im on chaos an absolute nightmare if they've ever crossed the border (even if it was accidental)

• Like 2

+1

9 hours ago, punishlife said:

+1
makes selling things whilst im on chaos an absolute nightmare if they've ever crossed the border (even if it was accidental)

+2

not to mention this would allow for more trading from crafters who dont particulaly like the pvp lifestyle

• Like 1

Just allow us to mail to any kingdom anywhere on any server, same cluster obviously.  Move the kingdom check ability to an action that's meant to actually be a kingdom check.  "/kcheck name" or "/kc name" ez and won't have to tell noobs to make a mailbox anymore

People with enemy alts to mail to or mailing items off chaos is already possible so just let people legitimately sell items.  I have junk I want to get rid of since I don't really need it but since I'm on epic I either have to do workarounds or set up a whole bunch of trade times and stuff which isn't really ideal for someone as lazy as me

• Like 1