Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Let wagoners deliver animal crates

It would be great if wagoners could deliver animals in crates within servers. I'd love to be able to send a wagoner off rather than dragging an animal all the way across a server. Especially if it's multiple animals that need to be delivered, it would save many hours of running back and forth.

• Like 7

On top of this request there is one for sealed barrels, really though anything that can not be delivered through mail should be able to load onto a wagoner shipment.

- boats

- braziers

- forges/ovens/smelters/kilns

- fountains/wells

- bell towers

anything else that I can not think of at this time

• Like 5

attenia maybe edit your topic heading for more than just animal crackers

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 5:23 AM, JakeRivers said:

On top of this request there is one for sealed barrels, really though anything that can not be delivered through mail should be able to load onto a wagoner shipment.

- boats

- braziers

- forges/ovens/smelters/kilns

- fountains/wells

- bell towers

anything else that I can not think of at this time

pretty much.... whatever can not be mailed through a mailbox.. 'amazing' highway system.. you can send bunch of crates.. you can't send fine-carpentry furniture somewhere.. 

What is this, a joke?

nerf the wagoners, should not be that picky what to transfer

Interesting, why not (+1), but how:

- should the damage that the creatures cage are supposed to take be handled on long journeys? What happens if a very low crate breaks during a very long journey?
- should the damage be handled on creature cages that are not being redeedmed either by the buyer or left sealed after arriving?

I had no idea the wagoners were so useless! Still new I guess. +1

i like those ideas. also davih has a point. crates below ql 30(decent) or even 5cant be sent: wagoneer says the crate's in too poor shape and risks breaking. else it can actualy break... and once droped off it woul dhave a day max before it takes dmg and animal escaped. so you get time to grab but its not there for ever.

option 2 is sedating animals for transport. would need to make a new item( and more use for natural substances :) ) and it could also be used for regular travel. either way animal will have a temporary debuff sluggish or sleepy for 12-24 hours and while its in effect no dmg on crate+ slower walk speed. side effect, it could make taming easier too, but will lose more taming effect when it wears off.