Sign in to follow this  
MgoMoarPro

Dedicated server crash on start

Yep it is the IP address problem

java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind

Go to Local Server

And set the External IP Address to the LAN IP of your PC/Server

and now it works well we where thinking of war fare against each other without any gm mode or so but creative mode works with war fare to or?

Just now, MgoMoarPro said:

and now it works well we where thinking of war fare against each other without any gm mode or so but creative mode works with war fare to or?

Yes only thing you need to is enable PVP and set up the different kingdoms with a GM first. But yeah it works too.

oh okey then ill try it out thanks for your time and help :) have a nice day/evening.

Best Regards Mgo

So I am a little late to the game here, but I just ran into this problem today.  

The issue that the OP first described may have been caused by moving or removing the Login server from the Server Neighbors table.  I had servers I wanted to not be able to navigate to and I removed (in-game) the server border to prevent crossing.  This removed the server neighbors from both my login and second server.  After the next reboot... I got the NULL KINGDOM error when loading villages.  I believe the NULL Kingdom was comparing the neighbor servers with the kingdom on the login server or something along those lines.  Hope this helps someone in the future!