Sign in to follow this  
Ekib

cookbook missing recipes / named

account name is Ekib. i live on xanadu.

when cooking came out i tried to write into notes about what i thaught some recipes might be. i ended up with 2 recipes bugged: they only show the skill. dont let me learn ingredient from a written recipe or by cooking the food.

recipes are raw bacon ( appears as bacon in my book, if checked in other recipe's ingredients it says raw bacon) and bearly a sausage.

notes where deleted. then i tried to relearn the recipes. no success. when trying to make the sausage it was a bear meat sausage, and ingredients where added to the meat sausage recipe.

also had discovered named recipe "Retrograde pie" that showed my name, but was told it was removed as a named since, but that i couldnt research an other named (altho i doubt any are left now) cause my account was still linked to this recipe.

thanks in advance for looking into this

Could you please take a screenshot of the 2 recipes that you say are bugged and post it here?

Are those the only two remaining issues you have with your cookbook?

This is a bug, but a bug with your particular cookbook.  I'll forward the information to the devs to see what steps they would like to take to help resolve your issue.

Raw bacon is missing the ingredients. - this is bugged.

Are the ingredients listed under the + for cooked bacon?

Can you tell me if Melody's bearly a sausage recipe gives the proper list of ingredients?  I can't tell by your screenshot.

na the ingredients dont show in the cooked bacon under the raw option either.

and the bearly a sausage screen shows all i got in cook book: the skill and that's it. i had cut out the other recipes since would be pointless to show them.

This issue was sent to the devs as the fix requires something specific for your character.  I've not heard back yet.

On 11/10/2017 at 0:36 AM, Ekib said:

account name is Ekib. i live on xanadu.

when cooking came out i tried to write into notes about what i thaught some recipes might be. i ended up with 2 recipes bugged: they only show the skill. dont let me learn ingredient from a written recipe or by cooking the food.

recipes are raw bacon ( appears as bacon in my book, if checked in other recipe's ingredients it says raw bacon) and bearly a sausage.

notes where deleted. then i tried to relearn the recipes. no success. when trying to make the sausage it was a bear meat sausage, and ingredients where added to the meat sausage recipe.

also had discovered named recipe "Retrograde pie" that showed my name, but was told it was removed as a named since, but that i couldnt research an other named (altho i doubt any are left now) cause my account was still linked to this recipe.

thanks in advance for looking into this

Ekib, please open a support ticket today when you log in and reference this post.  With today's patch, we can hopefully address your issue.

placed a ticket.was told the cookbook ting is affecting several people and the devs are working on it. so...more waiting i guess. 

I see this is an old post, don't know if anything has been resolved yet but my Character Thorrson lost his recipe as well.  On Xanadu he discovered Thorrson's Desert Pizza which is now named Riverz desert pizza.  Discovering a personal recipe was for me the highlight of the cooking update.  Played for hours mixing and experimenting to get that so it's pretty disappointing to lose it.